Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Just talked to Clive today. He told me that he's vacating the Log Cabin Property on Sunday. He thanked me "thousandfold" -- obviously he also meant everyone else who has been involved in trying to get him a place to work.

Diana from Gongora's office just told me me that the 21st & 46th Street (2-year contract) vendor rfp's were awarded for 2-year contracts already and that the beachside concessions are basically monopolized by Boucher Brothers.

Nevertheless, individual hotels are allowed to hire their own concessions.

She's going to meet with someone tomorrow because she wasn't satisified with these answers. Let's keep our fingers crossed. In the meantime, I'm going to stop by Nature Boyz tomorrow or Saturday for one last juice at that spot ... not that last juice ever, surely. Trying to stay positive!

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Maria, thank you for staying positive and keeping us informed.

Please let Clive know he will continue to have our support with any of his future endeavors.

Good day all ...

Just the other day I was thinking of Clive and I emailed Mr. Bones because I had missplaced his phone number. Coincidentally, a Clive fan emailed me directly a few hours later to find out if I knew of Clive's whereabouts because he was craving some juice!

Anyway, I just spoke with Clive. He's hanging in there, working the odd festival here and there. He's still looking for a permanent spot and was going to check one out in Bal Harbour later today.

Everyone let's send Clive some good prosperity vibes and hope that he finds a good spot where he can start a new and even better juice stand.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123