Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Centro Taco

Default Re: Centro Taco

Fkn mosquitoes eating me like a piece of sushi off a Victoria secret model...22 bites and counting. I must have marbled flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by elchevere View Post
    I think you owe it to yourself to splurge here and see what you think...definitely the real deal and not watered down, Americanized tacos with lard and cheese I've had elsewhere....keep in mind I believe the tacos cost $5 each and consider the size of them (much larger than a $1 street taco in TJ) with much higher quality ingredients including a much higher quality tortilla.
    Tacos del Guedo as Revolucion bends towards Agua Caliente was a favorite.. Today it's a bodega by an orange grove for three awesome tacos for @$7 ( Kico not included.)

Name:  kiko.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  102.9 KB

As far as chains, I'll side with Marc. Some are worthwhile and my favorite in-state is Columbia. Big fan for food, ambiance and the west coast Cuban. But I'll take a pass on Darden.

Matt: My next LA trip, I'm booked in Marina Del Rey for ten days. It's inevitable I'm going to hit up Tito's just for nostalgia and convenience sake. Lucy's next door is out of business.
    Last edited by Blackford Oakes; 08-22-2015 at 09:26 AM.

Oh, I LOVE chains, for the record. I also love making fun of Central Florida.

I like Bodega as an establishment, but refuse to go anywhere that attempts to be a "Cool, locals spot" and charges $14 for a vodka soda. No thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12