Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Matt Meltzer

Thread: Better Burger-- DB Bistro or Edge?

Default Better Burger-- DB Bistro or Edge?

Greetings:

Coming back in a few weeks...who serves the better burger of the two above??

Default Re: Better Burger-- DB Bistro or Edge?

Quote Originally Posted by elchevere View Post
    Greetings:

Coming back in a few weeks...who serves the better burger of the two above??
    I'm excited about trying DB Bistro after all I've heard about it on here and other sites. My diet ended today and I've craved hamburgers more than any other food. (probably because I ate chipotle for 25 days and it satisfied my Mexican cravings)

Is DB a part of Miami Spice? Thought about trying IL Mulino and Scarpetta for the first time and using Miami Spice...

Of course, I've been spoiled for life having had the Black Label burger at Minetta Tavern NYC the other week.

I really enjoyed the Il Mulino Miami Spice offering last year; if the offerings are similar this year go for it.

EDGE ALL THE WAY.

Seriously DB is almost gimmicky with the stuffed foie gras and truffle. Seriously the epitome of overdone burger.

EDGE is a simple, classic burger that just tastes awesome. High quality meat too. Can't stress it enough, if you've gotta get one go with EDGE

leaning towards Edge--I eat a burger for the flavor of the meat, not the add ons...foie gras just ruined it for me.

For dinners/lunches next week, looking at Tongue & Cheek, Centro Taco, Quality Meats, possibly Bodega....any word on Vintro Kitchen?....any place else I am not considering I should hit....how's Prime Italian?-better than Il Mulino or similar but more of a social scene if one is dining alone??

Thanks

Quality Meats, absolutely. The tableside steak sauce alone is totally worth it.

Bodega, dont' waste your time. Overpriced very medicore food, if you want tacos head to Coyo in Wynwood. Best of the new bunch. Or Taquitza in the Beach. It's good but I paid $20 for 2 tacos, chips and a soda last time I went. I'll recommend it for those with big budgets but I don't go on principal. Tacos should not cost that much.

T&C is always solid. I've heard really good things about the Miami Spice menu at Vintro, though I haven't tried it yet.

Prime Italian is always good, the bolognese lasagne is, actually, a really good deal at $28 as it feeds even me for 2 meals. However Il Mulino is a better restaurant. Despite the all white decor it's not much of a "scene," just really good food. Get the truffle champagne ravioli, and see if you can get a side of bolognese. Mixing those two sauces is absolute heaven.
    RenneStone likes this.

New User

Haven't been in Edge but, DB Bistro its one of my favorites in miami. the place is beautiful .the food is very good . they have great entrees and deliciuos desserts . the db burger is very good i would loved if they had more variety in their menu

New User

hahaha I loveeeee this blog icoooons