Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Default Where To on Thursday Night??

Thinking of a combination The Continental, Matador Room, Broken Shaker, and maybe Baoli if I have enough left in the tank and feel like Frank the Tank....debating whether to eat at The Continental or Matador Room (eaten lunch only here in past)...suggestions??

Default Re: Where To on Thursday Night??

Continentla is a really cool vibe and the food was great. But super heavy. They have awesome drinks and it's definitely worth a look. Matador Room I think the food's a little better, but I'd recommend Continental just because it's a little newer and a different vibe.

Baoli though? Never that.

Continental was good, maybe very good. Liked the vibe (though the moron answering the phone could not distinguish the difference between the 1 Hotel South side of Collins v Aloft side).

Cool bar area, where I ate. Cannot wait for a cooler portion of the year to enjoy food and/or drinks outside. I dined alone and enjoyed the tuna tataki and chicken potstickers. Restaurant seems better suited for couples or groups to enjoy shared plates. Good attentive service.

That was exactly my take, though I didn't deal with a moron on the phone. The menu has got a lot more on it if you're willing to spend some calories. The Foie Gras McGriddle thing, though I didn't touch it, I hear is awesome.