Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marc Middleton

Thread: Green Eggs Cafe - A little bit of Philly in the 305

Default Green Eggs Cafe - A little bit of Philly in the 305

Aventura has been severely lacking for good breakfast spots in my opinion (There is only so many times I can eat at Bagel Cove and Moe's Bagels) and a couple new places have opened recently. (First Watch as well just opened, which is a chain and also very good)

Green Eggs Cafe, which main location is in Philly, opened in Aventura a few months ago. They are known for made from scratch breakfast & lunch meals, as well as daily specials.

I'd say the most prominent menu items are the Cookie Dough French Toast and Chicken & Waffles Eggs Benedict. I haven't tried either yet as i don't like Benedict and can't eat overly sweet items in the morning.

The place is at the end of a newly renovated strip mall off 187St & Biscayne. You can't see it from the road, but its by Buffalo Wild Wings & CREAM (new ice cream sandwich place from San Fran). They have a rear patio and lots of seating. It fills up by 10AM usually so get there early.
    Prices are about $10-$14 per item and the menu isn't huge. The portion sizes are though and you definitely leave full. They also have a full coffee menu and even alcoholic drinks to get your day going.

I have been there twice, once for Father's day, and the service was really good. People are friendly and food comes out very quick, but maybe its because I'm there by 9am each time. Last Sunday they had a Bob Marley Pandora station playing, which my baby loves, so he was dancing while eating.

I always try a Breakfast Burrito wherever I go (even on vacay in Marco Island last month) and I must say, this place had the best I've ever had. Don't get me wrong, I love Joe's Stone Crab's breakfast wrap and you don't feel as full, but they don't put half the stuff in it that this place does.

If your in N Miami/Aventura and need a place for break fast, I definitely recommend this one. Hope they keep up the good service and food!

Name:  IMG_3405.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  267.1 KB
    Matt Meltzer likes this.

Default Re: Green Eggs Cafe - A little bit of Philly in the 305

Great writeup here, Marc. I'm not a big breakfast person but people ask all the time. Never heard of this so thanks for the heads up.

I love the name! Green eggs is super cute.

I love breakfast at one place only, and everywhere else I've tried never makes me happy. But Bob Marley and good service could make me try this place

Nice looking kid, Marc.

ILove going out for breakfast but waiting for the two ladies in the household to be out the door by 9A ain't gone going to happen. Breakfast is my favorite, but lonely meal and usually digesting by 5A.
    Last edited by Blackford Oakes; 07-07-2016 at 09:37 AM.