Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default South Beach Restaurant Recommendations

Hello,

My husband and I will be in South Beach for the next few weeks and we are looking for restaurant recommendations. The type if food is open (but not sushi), and we like places with a good chef. We've been to many good restaurants here in the past, but we know that the food scene is constantly changing. We learned about Tongue & Cheek from this forum ( I believe Matt suggested it), and we thought the food there was excellent (so sad it closed!).

Thank you!
    Darlene

Default Re: South Beach Restaurant Recommendations

There are so many great places... If you are in SOFi, FLB pizza place next door to T&C is delicious.

T&C's chef opened Izzy's Seafod shack next door, and it's just as good. Give it a try.

27 at the Freehand has gotten great reviews. I thought it was a little heavy, but people seem to love it.

Cibo Wine bar has some great pizza and pasta. Quality Meats or RED for steak.

Must hit Asian is NaiYaRa at sunset plaze. It's the chef from Khong, but an even better place. Probably my favorite new place of 2016. Also try Spring Chicken on Alton, it's like Yardbird food, but fast casual.

Spekaing of Yardbird, that chef opened a new place at Shelborne called Sarsaparilla Club that's fantastic.

And Social Club at the surfcomber might be the most unassumingly awesome restaurant in South Beach. Great for classic American fare, so if you liked T&C you'll love this place.

New User

Thank you so much, Matt!