Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marc Middleton

Thread: Langford Hotel--PB Station and Pawn Broker

Default Langford Hotel--PB Station and Pawn Broker

Great spot....after a very enjoyable meal downstairs at PB Station (chicken with creamed corn was very good), I walked next door and took the elevator upstairs to the Penthouse level at the Langford Hotel (BTW, great blue leather in the elevator on the way up and I love the old fashioned Postal Service mail slot in the lobby !!!).

I was fortunate to have come here on a Tuesday night when they have live jazz from 8:30-10:30PM....had a great mojito and enjoyed the entire vibe. Nice rooftop open air area to hang out--will have to come on another night when there is not a light drizzle. Cool spot for ambiance and a classy vibe that felt as though I was in a NYC retro spot. Light appetizers on the menu--I highly recommend the wagyu beef tartar sliders.

Default Re: Langford Hotel--PB Station and Pawn Broker

The Pubbelly people know how to make a good spot.

They just got a contract to do restaurants on the new Norwegian cruise ships now..

Hard to believe it was just 1 sushi place in the run-down Sunset Harbour area during the crash that propelled these guys.
    Jess likes this.

Default Re: Langford Hotel--PB Station and Pawn Broker

Love BOTH those palces, though I'm not crazy about their style of food. It's a little heave on the fats and meat flavors for me. But I thought the view and drinks at Pawnbroker were exactly what this city needed. Though I'd never, EVER, compare it to New York. Ew.