Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Wolfies menus for sale

I will be auctioning off Wolfies Menus this week on Ebay! I have two copies. These menus date back to when a Hot Corned Beef costs just $1.10! Take a look see!

Ebay Seller: itsadeal111
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi itsadeal,

Welcome to the Forums! That's a crazy picture for a menu. $1.10; those were the days :coolhmm:

Seems like Wolfie's is a special place for a lot of people; I've never been. Perhaps it's time to take a ride to Sunny Isles.

Good Luck with your auction!

:)I feel honored. I guess I started something about wolfies! :-)

Hi Survivor! I know, now I am all obsessed about finding out what happened to Wolfie's! :lol:

Mirna, I think this menu is from the now long-gone Wolfie's at 21st street. It says "celebrity corner." I believe that was the slogan because all the celebs from the Jackie Gleason Theatre would stop by after taping the TV show.

Survivor, do you know anything about the Wolfie's that used to be on Lincoln Road?

:-) Back at ya! I don't know anything about the Wolfie's that was on Lincoln Road.
    But, I remember the Wolfie's that was on the corner of 21st street & collins ave.
    I ate there twice a day from 1966 - 1967 when I lived at Park apts. that was down the street.
    I also remember when Jackie Gleason would tape his shows.
    I was a college student at what was called back then MIAMI DADE JUNIOR COLLEGE.
    I will be back vacationing on Miami Beach in March retracing my steps except for Wolfies.
    Someone asked me if the menues that are being auctioned on ebay are the originals & I must tell you I don't know.
    I also remember the Dubrows that was on Lincoln Road.
    I am so excited about returning to MIAMI BEACH after an absence of 37 years. ;-)