Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

A Girls Only Club is discrimination against the male species... Good luck crashing the party, Carlos & Brad.

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Mario, I totally agree with you. That's why I'm organizing a FREE dinner party at Perricone's on Thursday night at 8pm! Everyone's invited - both Ladies and Gentleman. If it's a success, we'll be sure to schedule a mani/pedi/cosmo, right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus
    Mario, I totally agree with you. That's why I'm organizing a FREE dinner party at Perricone's on Thursday night at 8pm! Everyone's invited - both Ladies and Gentleman. If it's a success, we'll be sure to schedule a mani/pedi/cosmo, right away.
    Ahh I love it when this website makes me actually laugh out loud! I bet these boys will show up! :lol:

mani/pedi/cosmo
    That's a fabulous idea Gus! It reminded me of the Beauty Bar in San Francisco where you can get drinks and manicures!

Kristine, looks like we're going to have to go undercover for the next one! ;-P

Yeah, I heard about the Perricone's special. Yay! Luckily, I don't have history class this week, so I am able to make it. Although class ends at 8, so I would've just been a little late.

Is anyone coming from South Miami/Kendall? Want to take metro or carpool?

I also love the idea of a mani/pedi/cosmo party. I'm sure the guys won't want to crash that one.

Hey Kristine,

Love the idea. Definitely count me in

Santana

I'm so excited!!!! This is going to be fun!!! :)

I'm happy everyone will be able to go but the point was to make it girls only for a reason.

It's not me... it was some of my girlfriends... their husbands OK'd it because it was girls only. I hope their husbands can go now because if not, my personal idea with my girls totally got flushed down the toilet :(

I didn't mean to hate on the men... I had this idea set privately with my group of girls so I just wanted to spread the love to the mb411 ladies....

Oh well..... You win some you lose some... Thanks Mario.

Just tell the husbands that we're all gay.

No... It won't work... Oh well, it's ok.

I'll have to find another place for my group. As great as it would be to join everyone this was ladies only for a reason.

Enjoy dinner everyone :)

No… It won't work… Oh well, it's ok.

I'll have to find another place for my group. As great as it would be to join everyone this was ladies only for a reason.

Enjoy dinner everyone smile
    I am pretty certain that all of the guys were joking. I hope the ladies still throw down their own event. I am pretty certain we "the boys" get it.

(carlos I've got the secret location don't worry)

I know you guys were joking, but the open invite for everyone is a genuine invitation, which is really nice of Gus and Michelle to do, but it put a damper on my plans with my ladies. It is 6 of us that were originally going to go so I decided to invite the ladies on here so they can get out. I know a lot of the mb411 ladies are working hard everyday or just moved here so don't know too many people... I wanted them to feel comfortable with it just being girls.

It's a different vibe when it's just girls... we get all chatty and funny. We can't be that way around men, conversation changes....

Men: You can't say you don't talk differently amongst just the dudes... you know you do! lol.

Why don't the guys plan something on their own? That would be cool too. Maybe at Gordon Biersch which is right down the street from Perricone's? They are a brewery that makes really good beers in house.

We can always have a joint dinner on another night :)

Kristine,

Can we do the mani/pedi/cosmo thing on Thursday?? I think the guys were just trying to be nice and offer up a free dinner...if we talk about annoying girl stuff like the latest beach cover up styles, diets, and the hunt for cute Euros, they will never want to come again!

I don't know Sungal... The mani/pedi party will be too short of notice if we do it on Thursday. I need to call around and see who will give us the best deal for housecall services. I also work with a housecall massage service, they do in room massages at my hotel on occasion. I can talk to them tonight @ the concierge meeting to see if they can hook it up. All else fails, we can go to a salon and do everything. That'll be a $$$$ girls night.

This would prob. have to be next month's idea....

Kristine, does this mean the ladies night is completely off and that you (or any of the other ladies) won't be at Perricone's?

I am happy Gus and Michelle offered dinner -- they are always so generous!

But you're right, ladies night is a specific type of event and I appreciate you thinking of the ladies here, Kristine! I do hope you will still be there.

In the past, I have organized some pot luck get togethers that were really fun. Maybe we can do something like that in the future? I don't have my own pad, but I'm willing to bring something yummy to eat and drink.

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Kristine, I don't want to bum out your plans. Therefore, I'm canceling my dinner party at Perricone's on Thursday night. The restaurant is all yours. Please reassure your lady friends they're safe from any dirty boys.

I'll stay home and watch "The Office."

We'll have a coed party soon.

Santana

Yay!!! Girls night out!!!! Bring on the girly talk!!

We will have a co-ed party another day and it will ROCK!!!! :)

Thank you sooooo much :) That really made my day happy again. Most people know... I'm the first to want everyone to come along. I didn't mean to exclude anyone from this one at all, I just genuinely wanted a ladies night. They don't happen to often since most ladies are married, have children, tough lives, etc. It's great to get together and just be.... us! hehe

My friends and I are genuinely excited to have dinner with the ladies of mb411. I told my friend Reina about sungal and her first response was "sounds like my kind of girl!"

I made the original resv for 7:30pm... is that ok or should I change it to 8pm? (especially for you Maria since you will be a bit late)

Thank you again Gus, I appreciate you for understanding :) How about we have the co-ed party in two weeks? Maybe at Scottys Landing in the Grove? Or.... Joe Allen's in South Beach (west side)? Two places that people may never think to visit but are equally popular and great food/service/ambience!! I'll just leave the options up to the lovely mb411ers.... Where do you all have in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Gus
    OK, confused now! I thought Gus was kidding!
    I think I'll just sit back and see where everyone is at in 24 hours from now as I am beyond confused! :ohh:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast