Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

lol. OK... let's clear it up.

Gus' invite was genuine. He didn't want anyone to feel left out. But the truth is... girls wanted it to just be girls, we were really looking forward to it, plus... my friend's husbands said only if it's girls so they were no longer able to go, which meant I wasn't... because my plans were with them originally.

Now... we have decided to do the co-ed party on another night to keep both parties happy! LADIES NIGHT IS STILL ON!!! Perricone's in Brickell on Thursday night... my resv is already made for 7:30pm but I can change it to 8pm if this is better for your ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by Jess
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus
    Mario, I totally agree with you. That's why I'm organizing a FREE dinner party at Perricone's on Thursday night at 8pm! Everyone's invited - both Ladies and Gentleman. If it's a success, we'll be sure to schedule a mani/pedi/cosmo, right away.
    OK, confused now! I thought Gus was kidding!
    I think I'll just sit back and see where everyone is at in 24 hours from now as I am beyond confused! :ohh:
    If you don't use smilies or emicons, then you're dead serious.

As you can tell, I wasn't using either of these.

So therefore, I'll be crashing the party.

Right after I get my fill of Cosmos.

lol. We'll throw our $10 pasta dishes at you!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Miller
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus
    Mario, I totally agree with you. That's why I'm organizing a FREE dinner party at Perricone's on Thursday night at 8pm! Everyone's invited - both Ladies and Gentleman. If it's a success, we'll be sure to schedule a mani/pedi/cosmo, right away.
    OK, confused now! I thought Gus was kidding!
    I think I'll just sit back and see where everyone is at in 24 hours from now as I am beyond confused! :ohh:
    If you don't use smilies or emicons, then you're dead serious.

As you can tell, I wasn't using either of these.

So therefore, I'll be crashing the party.

Right after I get my fill of Cosmos.
    Hence why I will be checking back in 24 hours!!! :lol:

Dare I say 7.30 is good Kristine...?!

Jess..... I remember once reading on a cold day that you were walking to work... Does this mean you don't have a car?

I know we will have to pick-up Sungal so it's not prob. if one of us pick you up as well. I currently have a rental that only comfortably seats 2 from the looks of it... someone gave my car a bit of a bump the other day and the entire back is smashed... in the shop for 3 weeks. I may be able to fit both of you ladies? If we move one of the front seats forward it should be fine; they gave me a 2 door eclipse so it's TIIIINY.

It's already about 15 of us confirmed. This should be a nice evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine
    Jess..... I remember once reading on a cold day that you were walking to work... Does this mean you don't have a car?
    Wow, well remembered!
    Yes I haven't got a car, so that would be lovely, I just PM'd you the address. I remember that cold day with your car temp haha, I got my mum to send over my winter coat after that week!

yup :) when my snowflake showed up... No prob.

Kristine express will be by to pick you up!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine
    yup :) when my snowflake showed up... No prob.

Kristine express will be by to pick you up!
    And don't forget about me because I'll be trashed off Cosmos and be unable to drive.

carlos... maybe we can fit you in the trunk? lol

Kristine, 7:30 PM is fine! I actually *don't* have class this Thursday, because of Spring Break.

Carlos, show up at this hen party and we'll clobber with you a wet noodles and meatballs!

Hey Kristine - here's another fun idea for Ladies Night - exotic dance workshop! If we get a big enough group, maybe she'll give us a discount on the workshop rate.

Oooo I like the idea! Let's do it!

Kristine, please add 2 to our reservation! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria de los Angeles
    Hey Kristine - here's another fun idea for Ladies Night - exotic dance workshop! If we get a big enough group, maybe she'll give us a discount on the workshop rate.
    somehow I think the boys will turn up for that one :lol:

I'll try to be ON TIME for 7:30pm, granted all goes well.

Thursday is a great night for The Office and 30 Rock but worth it to give up and spend some time with the MB411 crew (at least I know Gus will be entertained).

I look forward to seeing everyone - and meeting you, Jess!!

Yaaay :)

I don't mean to get overly excited but I found another ladies dinner option! www.moonchine.com

I'm sitting here now and I'm in love! Tonight is kareoke night and friday is $1 drink night! If the food is good then we have a winner.

Michelle,

I'm addicted to the Office too! Last week was so funny with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I will just watch it on nbc.com the next day!

Very excited to hang out with all the girls! Right now I'm working on how to convince my condo board to let me get a king charles cocker spaniel so I can have a furry friend :) Otherwise I'll be doomed to have a hairless cat like the girl on the first floor...

Hey Kristine,

I know I can just ask you tomorrow, but I'm dying to find out now...

How do you post on this site while you're out?? What kind of phone do you have?
    Since this site is so addictive for me, I could actually leave the house easier knowing I could post while away from my laptop. Very sad, I know.

Right now I have an old blackberry..

I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!

I have a blackberry curve. I have notifications set up so when someone answers in the posts where I have written... the email pops out on my phone (kristine@miamibeach411.com is set up to go directly to my cell) Then, in the email it gives me the link of the post so I go to it and post :)

I really really liked Moonchine by the way! When I am in the mood to eat out, I randomly drive around til I find a place where I have never eaten. I'm soooo happy I ended up there tonight. They have this amazingly set up little place with great specials and good prices even on a normal day. Not only that, dinner ended up being free! I noticed they had a really pretty outdoor lounge area so I kindly said, "Hey, I'm a concierge so it would be great to know what events go on here so maybe I can send you people!" The girl (Carla) left for like 10 seconds and came back with her father, and owner, Jacques. Apparently they have a concierge program set up but have not been able to meet everyone yet. Pretty lucky night for me because Jacques ended up saying everything was on the house.... boyfriend had the duck appetizer and chicken pad thai while I had the kama kasse roll. WE LOVED IT!

Ladies, on Fridays they have a live band and $1 drinks AND an all-you-can-eat Sunday brunch for $12.95! (that beats UVA 69's brunch which I tried once, anyday!) I say one of these upcoming months we head over there.

They also taught me about an event that has been going on since January... in my hood.... and I NEVER knew. It's called Taste of MiMo. Some of the top restaurants off of Biscayne Blvd participate and for $2-$5 you get to taste some of the greatest things on their menu.

Kristine my two girlfriends haven't had a chance to login but Brandy and Carlita will be joining tomorrow night. They are very sweet and love cosmos!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast