Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine
    ok... Now since I am sitting at my desk again, this picture is blocked so let me work off my memory (wish me luck)

Left to right: Stephanie, Maria, Christine, Katalina, Jess, Sungal (her name has never been posted here so I don't know if I should?), Michelle, Michelle (Santana), Me, Emily, Reina, Gina, Liza, and Lynette.

All the names after the "me" are my girlfriends. They are not on the site. Stephanie and Christine were Maria's friends from Twitter I believe
    Well if I ever throw a party, I'll be sure to invite you on the condition that you bring all your girlfriends.

lol. Two of them are married... this is why we had to make it a ladies only night.

lol. Two of them are married… this is why we had to make it a ladies only night.
    Its a group dinner. I dont see why a husband should be concerned if guys are there. But thats just me.

C'est la vie

Quote Originally Posted by wpns4l
    lol. Two of them are married… this is why we had to make it a ladies only night.
    Its a group dinner. I dont see why a husband should be concerned if guys are there. But thats just me.
    I was thinking the same. If a guy, husband or not, didn't "allow" me to do something, I'd laugh in his face.

So what's on the agenda for next month's event? I already have a few more ladies that are interested in joining us :)

I messaged Tommy a few days before our last Ladies meet-up to hook us up with these "free dinners" that he likes to mention.... and he never answered!

If anyone has better luck getting in contact with him, let him know to hook some sista's up! hehe

Ha! That Tommy...

I asked Tommy again because he has changed his user name so maybe I was just contacting the wrong one! (oops)

He took care of a group of ladies that sent me a PM a few days ago last night at Louis and they had a blast. Free entrance, drinks, the works. I asked the ladies to please post in forum about their great experience with him once their weekend is over!

Hopefully we have our next ladies night soon!!

Ok so our next event is officially set up. We just need to know what date is good for everyone! Oh, and which is better... Sushi or Italian?

Dinner and drinks will be free. We need a minimum of 10 ladies and a max of 60...

Hey Kristine, i cant remember that email and I must've already cleaned out my inbox. Sometimes I set aside a message to give me a day to think about it and then of course something comes up lol I do apologize, won't happen in the future.

So as for ladies night I can do 1 of 2 things. Half off on the whole menu including drinks and people can sit wherever or on their own and come in at any time throughout the night or do free drinks and free dinners but you'd all have to try to get there at the same time and it would be a few long tables reserved to sit together at or if enough people it could be a section. I can do anywhere from 10-60 people

"Sushi dinner included TONS of rolls, edimami, sweet potato chips, and some chicken things.

Italian dinner includes salad, appetizers and pasta dish both also include 2 bottles of svedka vodka. After those bottles, if you want more bottles it's $50 a bottle. I also might be able to set up $5 drinks for some cute girlie drink. like appleteenies and cosmos or whatever you guys want.

Only thing is i can only do this on certain nights like mon tues wed or thurs."
    --Tommy

Preferred Member

Fabulous deal! I will join +1 or 2 if able.

Great! So what do you think.... Italian or sushi? We did Italian last time so I'm leaning more towards sushi!!

Preferred Member

Personally I'm down for any type of food :)

New User

Count me in, I love both Sushi and Italian so just let me know when and where.

Annette

New User

Ooohh this sounds like fun, can I come??

Of course. All MB411 ladies are invited to join us.

In case it does not happen before my party... also remember I have a pary on the 25th at my place!! I am inviting all mb411 members to that event as well. People of all ages will be there so no one will feel left out! Just there having a great time!

Maybe this time we should go with sushi. We ate at Perricone's last time so Italian twice is boooring!

New User

I LOVE Sushi! Anyone ever tried Stir Moon in Coral Gables?

I'm on a sushi kick, so that's what I'm down for.

I'm also highly critical of most Italian restaurants, though I'm very good at keeping it to myself.... ;-)

Ok, sushi it is! Now the date....

I should make it this time if it's a night I don't have my son. I am no fan of sushi, but Tommy said the menu provided "chicken things", so I'll take a chance on that.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast