Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Santana

Maybe we can stick to Thursday's being ladies night? Just like last time....

Tere do you know what nights your free?

Thursdays are hard for me, Tues and Weds are much easier...

Quote Originally Posted by Santana
    Maybe we can stick to Thursday's being ladies night? Just like last time....

Tere do you know what nights your free?
    Yes, I have my schedule through end of May. In the next couple of weeks, Tuesdays work best (from Tues - Thurs, if those are the days we're looking at. The final week in April, I'm free Tues - Thurs.

Can we do mynt on thurs night? It's really fun.

Sungal, I think Kristine's friends prefer dinner over clubs and bars due to the husband issue...

Thank goodness I don't have a husband issue. I don't think I would ever marry someone who didn't let me go out occasionally.

Jess is right.

And the ladies do go out to clubs. Just always with the husbands. Santana has been with me to one of their houses. The party always comes to them so most of the time, they don't even need to go out! On any given day, 4-10 people will pop up at their house uninvited just to chill and hang out. It's funny.

The end of this month is a little tough for me since I have my bf's surprise party on the 25th and school is ending for the semester. The begining of next month I will be leaving from he 7-11th to South America so that won't work. Then from May 29-31 I will be going on a mini road trip to Aquatica.

Any other week, I'm available.

Santana

Kristine, your leaving me =( ::Sniff sniff::

Well I can go any night that is picked so just let me know what day works for everyone and then we can hang out again.

Clubs are fun but its always nice to have dinner with the girls and just chat. :)

This issue with their husbands keeps coming up, but fair play...if my man wanted a boys night out without me to go clubbing I'd not be too impressed either!
    Girls nights are fun, and anyway the point is to be girly and chat about stuff without boys. That's not so easy in a club.
    Saying that... I may give the sushi night a miss due to being vegetarian, but am still up for the manicure and cosmo party if it happens!

Ooh, where are you going to in South America??

Jess, I'm sure you could get veggie rolls if you like those.

Although 2 drinks + veggie rolls, could = drunk as a skunk!

Thank you Jess... I'm happy you said that about the night out thing because I kinda agree.... Not to mention it was getting annoying that people kept mentioning it because those are my friends, what can I do. I love them, let them live their lives!! I'd rather have a jealous husband over being alone and single anyday.

So umm... it's actually central america (oops). We are going to San Salvador for my grandma's 80th! Wooo!! All the fam is flying in from the US, Canada, London, Switzerland, etc. My mom's fam all works for the el salvador embassy in different countries so they live in the coolest places everrrr!!!

I'll be living under here for a few weeks while I'm over there. It was such an ugly country when I was a little girl but now the tourism is booming and they are building these AMAZING resorts everywhere.... it's SOOOOO nice now

- beach in san salvador

or maybe make a little fire and sleep here for the night:

[imghttp://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/07/fd/aa/san-salvador.jpg[/img]
    - mayan temple in el salvador

Lol after reading the marriage issue. You guys have some psyco husbands my dad lets my step mom go to any type of club and she lets him too. It sucks seeing these horrible marriages invading miami we need to cub alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristine
    Thank you Jess... I'm happy you said that about the night out thing because I kinda agree.... Not to mention it was getting annoying that people kept mentioning it because those are my friends, what can I do. I love them, let them live their lives!! I'd rather have a jealous husband over being alone and single anyday.
    You're welcome honey! Your friends are all so gorgeous I am not surprised that their other halves are funny about them going out!

Annette is free to go with you guys, no matter where. Actually, I encourage it.

I don't have a husband but I don't like clubs either. You can't talk.

Kristine, maybe we could do that mani-pedi thing after you return?

Just a suggestion.

Thanks, Coach! If I weren't crippled right now from a badly sprained ankle, I would so totally go!

We have neglected our ladies night... Is everyone still down to do it? I am ready when you ladies are!

I'm up for it, Kristine! Maybe we could still take advantage of Miami Spice?

I know this might not be the greatest suggestion but...what if we go to Icey Pricey Ice Box for dessert and coffee? I went there a few days ago and all the desserts looked really amazing, and Oprah's favorite cake was very decadent and delicious.

Anyway, I'll be out of town from tomorrow until May 27th so I may miss ladies night!
    If I do save Icey Pricey for when I'm back! :)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast