Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Ladies Only Club April/May Meet-up Update

Hey ladies,

I had a lunch yesterday with a few of my girlfriends and I loved the idea of getting together once a month to do ladies only nights/lunches. The reason why I stuck to only once a month is... most of my friends have children, husbands, jobs, lives to tend to... so weekly becomes a bit tough.

I wanted to start this thread for two reasons:

1- to invite the ladies out there to join us

2- so everyone can post their ladies only information

My ladies only events will be dinners/lunches only. Some of the husbands are not happy with the idea of nightclubs so we will have to stick to dining locations!!! This is why I posted it under the dining section. Of course, your ladies nights stories and ideas can be WHATEVER you want them to be. I'm not a mommy so I wouldn't mind joining in on the late night activities if anyone plans any!!!

Sorry guys, nothing against you... but sometimes it's fun to say, "GIRLS ONLY, BOYS... KEEP OUT!" :)

Oh, Kristine, I love your idea! I'm in.

I'm currently doing research on where our first ladies night should be. I found nice special at the Melting Pot's in Kendall and North Miami Beach... $20 cheese and chocolate fonue + a specialty cocktail :) But those places are a bit far.

This week I can only do it on Thursday night... if anyone finds any specials for ladies on Thursday nights... let me know.

We are keeping this low budget. Ladies nights should be cheap anyway bc the venues give discounts on those certain nights!!

If it's out of the beach, I'll just come get you Sungal.

Be sure to post the location so me and the guys can crash the party.

Great idea, Kristine! I'm in. I love hanging out with the girls :)

Carlos, LMAO...somehow I don't think you're kidding ;-P

Yaaay @ Michelle coming along!

That made me laugh because I literally had a mental picture of the guys running in like little boys to rain on our parade.

I contacted a forum member to see if they could do something for us. I won't say any names of venues in fear the the boys might spy on us!! hahaha. I feel like we're in the 5th grade!!

Boys... go start your own thread! Stay out of ours! Go drink beer on the quarter nights @ Quaterdeck or something! haha

Hey can I join you, it's about time I met some of the MB411 people?
    And girls only is good for me, I'd be nervous meeting some of the lads on here... naming no names of course ;-)
    Low budget is good, I just took a pay cut at work, similar to that thread about would you take a pay cut... yes I did :-S

Keep me posted, please, Kristine. I like this idea. For me, it depends on whether or not I have my son on the chosen night...

New User

Kristine, I love the idea of girls night out. Keep me posted want to join in! :)

Annette

Santana

Yay!! Girls night out!!!!

I love doing monthly meet up's for dinner. Let me know when, this Thursday works for me Kristine. Does it work for anyone else? I know of a place that has ladies night on Thursdays. I don't know how hush hush we are keeping this because of the boys lol ;)

I love this idea too!

I'll see what's available in my 'hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Santana
    Yay!! Girls night out!!!!

I love doing monthly meet up's for dinner. Let me know when, this Thursday works for me Kristine. Does it work for anyone else? I know of a place that has ladies night on Thursdays. I don't know how hush hush we are keeping this because of the boys lol ;)
    This Thursday works for me as long as it's cheap, cheap, cheap!

Thursday also works for me!

Ok so the date is set. Thursday. I have emailed a personal contact that used to offer something free at the Meat Market on Lincoln Road but I ended up finding out the offer is for FREE COSMOS... Sungal, I know you always talk about how you love them so I found your event! lol

I emailed Tommy, one of the promoters on here that states he has free dinner priviledges at different venues and he has not answered... hopefully he does because if not... BIG LET DOWN TOMMY!

When I spoke with Santana (Michelle), she brought the Kendall Ale House to my attention but that place strikes me as more of a getting wasted for college kids spot then a dinner with the girls type of place!

After calling over to my beloved Perricone's in Brickell... I found out pasta dishes are only $10 all day on THURSDAY NIGHTS... tell me this isn't perfect!!!! We can go during happy hour so we get the drink specials then we stuff our faces for $10.

Let me know what you ladies think? I can call over and make the reservation.

and theeeennnn....

We can hang out at my apartment afterwards if anyone wants? On the 5th floor of my building there is this big party space where we can lounge around and watch a girly movie. lol...

I like this idea!

Maybe next girls night we can do like a mani/pedi/cosmo (for sungal) party... I can call over to some contacts and get them to hook us up with a good price!

Let's set the reservation for 7:30pm at Perricone's. Is this ok for everyone? I sent text messages to all the ladies that I have phone numbers for.

Please let me know by Wednesday Afternoon the latest in order to make the reservation. I'm going to call and make one now for 10ppl and in case we grow of shrink... I can just add or subtract some ladies.

Sounds fun Kristine! If I go to Meat Market on that night is it free cosmos?? Or just for the 411 ladies?

I love love love the idea of a mani/pedi/cosmo party!!!!

Be sure to post the location so me and the guys can crash the party.
    Carlos I've got you man. Wingman in.

Sungal, look up Laurent Bourgade on facebook. He is a high class party host and he is the one that offers the cosmos @ Meat Market. I don't think it's just Thursdays... Send him a message, he always has a really cool/classy event going.

If any of the guys here crash, they're total losers. %-P

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast