Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Thread: Erotic Cakes

New User

Default Erotic Cakes

I'm looking for a place near South Beach or delivers to location that creates erotic cakes. I read all the about Risque Business Bakery only to see they are closed due to ecomonic times.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Thanks

Hi atele, welcome!

I found this company on Google but I've never used them: Erotic Bachelorette cakes, erotic bakery, Bachelor Cakes, exotic edibles, novelty candy, x-rated adult cookies,1-888-214-8211, sex sexy chocolates

They seem to have stores in the Miami-Dade county area but I think what they probably do is that they outsource the cakes to local bakeries. I've never seen these locations as listed on their website.

I noticed from your other post that you're working on a bachelorette party. A friend of mine makes excellent cakes -- she did a big penis one for my last birthday as a joke (well, I asked for the cake because I was single at the time ... you get the picture!)

It was quite an impressive, eye-popping cake ... and very tasty! It served about 20 people. She molded the penis by hand and it was very accurate, not to mention huge!

She also did little cupcakes with marzipan penises. If you can't find a bakery that will do this for you, I'm sure my friend wouldn' t mind doing a similar cake for hire and she could deliver it. She also makes very funny boob and penis pillows ... she can custom make those kind of crafts for you. Let me know!

New User

Thank you. I found, Todo Dulce but havne't received a call back.

Yes, I am interested. I am a resident of Louisiana and will liekly set up the party VIP at BED, Dream, or Mansion (if can get). It will only be about 4 girls, so wel will not need a huge cake.

Does your friend have a website or anyways to view cakes she's created? Thanks.

Hi Atele,

My friend does not have a bakery. She just makes things for friends. She is, among many talented things, a professional crafts person (she even has a store on Etsy) and a also a DJ/entertainer. I will point her to this thread and you gals could take it from there. I am sure she would do a great job on a cake for just four women. My cake was for many more. I happen to like carrot cake, so she made that for me, but of course she could make a regular cake too.

Here are some pictures of my cake:

Carrot Cake on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Maria 4.2 Birthday Cake on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

And you can see another picture here (scroll down):

sex and the beach: The Biggest and Tastiest Cock Evar!