Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Is there anywhere in South Beach that does a good buffet?

Looking for cheap good dinner buffet's in south beach...?
    Last edited by Jess; 04-15-2010 at 02:21 PM. Reason: re titled

Good, yes. Cheap, no!

Nikki Beach is the best buffet by far on the beach. It's on a Sunday and costs $32 per person.

Other places are good on Sundays but I don't know of anywhere all week.

Well , I didn't get to eat my sushi at Niki Beach last weekend, but everyone says it has great eats. A couple of years ago I took my mother and wife to the Ritz Carlton in Key Biscayne on Mother's Day. That would be a tough one to top, but it's half an hour away.

Try this link for SoBe options, but Jess's suggestion is probably the best.

http://www.southfloridagourmet.com/newsite/sbrunch.html

Hi kamils,

I can't think of any buffets in Miami Beach except the brunch type. I guess I should say there are no buffet-specific restaurants.

There are Chinese buffets but located off the beach.

We can give you some good suggestions that won't break the bank. What kind of food do you like?

Last I checked, Masters Pizza (1720 Alton Road, Miami Beach, 305-672-2763) offered an inexpensive lunch buffet. Under $10...

Ooh I love Masters! I'll check that out!

Wilmington Delaware/ Stationed in Jacksonville North Carolina/ Deployed to Afghanistan

i must say i love this forum i feel like i'll be a master on miami by the time i get there lol. now question though, does masters pizza only serve pizza?

For the original question of cheap dinner buffets, doesn't BBQ Beach at 16th & Washington serve a bbq/seafood buffet for under $20/pp (I think it may be even closer to $15)? Haven't been there, but it looks fine, especially for the price.

Quote Originally Posted by MCNSANITY View Post
    i must say i love this forum i feel like i'll be a master on miami by the time i get there lol. now question though, does masters pizza only serve pizza?
    No, their buffet included a variety of Italian fare. They have your typical stuff: lasagna, spaghetti, salads, etc.

Wilmington Delaware/ Stationed in Jacksonville North Carolina/ Deployed to Afghanistan

sounds very Intriguing i'm definitely adding it to my list of places to go eat at. is there a Cheesecake Factory there?

I've never been, but Next on Lincoln Rd. is essentially a Cheesecake Factory because of a similar menu. And the food comes out not on plates, but giant serving platters. I guess it's a buffet in the sense that you get a ton of food.

Quote Originally Posted by sungal View Post
    I've never been, but Next on Lincoln Rd. is essentially a Cheesecake Factory because of a similar menu. And the food comes out not on plates, but giant serving platters. I guess it's a buffet in the sense that you get a ton of food.
    ^i'll have to check that out as well, i've only been to the cheesecake factory once, i was in hawaii and it was absolutely amazing.

I forgot about Master's buffet; the food is really good!

I went to BBQ Beach a while back. There wasn't a buffet but now there could be. Off season, the buffet would be harder to keep up with less customers. Anyway, the food was good.

Cheesecake Factory is YUM!

If you can get past the notoriously slow service at Nexxt Cafe, the food is relatively the same. There was a legal proceeding because of the similarity. The cafe even hired all their chefs from the Factory when they first opened. However, if you love the cheesecake, you won't get the same thing at Nexxt.

The closest Cheescake Factory to South Beach is at CocoWalk in Coconut Grove - a 20-minute drive from South Beach.

i think i'm going to try out the Nexxxt Cafe.

Glad this thread was bumped, Masters Pizza sounds awesome, gonna have to check it out next time I get down to the beach.