Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    6640 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33141

Default Best Wings in Miami

Well muncheez a tiny hole in the wall has done it..Just in time for the NFL season.
    check it out..

Miami Restaurants and Dining - Short Order - Miami New Times - Print Version

Hi kimosabe! Thanks for starting this thread! I love chicken wings and only order them at select places (and only occasionally). I'm very picky about them because I used to make them, original Buffalo recipe, when I was in grad school.

I'm curious, your profile location is the same as the restaurant's address. Do you live in the same building or are part of that business?

My favorite wings are at the Sports Grille in Kendall but I'd be willing to give that Miami Beach location a try if they are saying they're true to the Buffalo style.

I'm a Sports Grill fan myself but I'm up for a wing crawl at some of these places, if anybody is interested.

I've been to Muncheez and was not impressed. Granted, I did not try the wings but the selection of food was not particularity appetizing as it was. Even when drunk.

Dave and I always used to enjoy the Wing Zone on Washington Avenue in South Beach. For a chain, they were really good!

YES!! Wing Zone is the SHIT! Thay had one in both Gainesville and Seattle too. Why do all the good places in Sout Beach Close? Chicken Kitchen and Wing Zone both go out of business. Somehow, La Fiore is still open.

Default Re: Best Wings in Miami

I put their address down to help them out. Gotta let the people know about my personal favorite place!They took care of me when I just started working down here ( I had very little money) so I do what I can to help them out.They helped me bounce back!

Quote Originally Posted by Maria de los Angeles View Post
    Hi kimosabe! Thanks for starting this thread! I love chicken wings and only order them at select places (and only occasionally). I'm very picky about them because I used to make them, original Buffalo recipe, when I was in grad school.

I'm curious, your profile location is the same as the restaurant's address. Do you live in the same building or are part of that business?

My favorite wings are at the Sports Grille in Kendall but I'd be willing to give that Miami Beach location a try if they are saying they're true to the Buffalo style.

Default Re: Best Wings in Miami

Sorry you feel that way about muncheez.In the past 2 3/4 years that they have been there . They have improved on everything that they do.The guy that cooks in there listens to his customers and tries to please everyone.( but we all know that it is impossible to please everyone.) All I can say is that their Breaded Chicken, Chicken Flat bread, Cheese steak, Burgers!!! and wings!!! are their best ( It's always fresh) . Everything else on the menu is just for those that cant decide. And you don't have to be drunk to like their food. Here's a strange favorite that I crave from them also It's the BLT or the Grilled cheese sandwich.You think it's simple but nobody has ever got it right for me except the muncheez guy. He tells me it's the mayonaise that makes the BLT perfect. ( Hellmans)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Meltzer View Post
    I've been to Muncheez and was not impressed. Granted, I did not try the wings but the selection of food was not particularity appetizing as it was. Even when drunk.

I like the wings served by Power Pizza in South Miami. They marinate them overnight in mojo for flavor and bake them so they're not too greasy. I've cured at least a few hangovers with them.

Their pizza is good, too, though some take issue with the fact that Power Pizza adds protein to their dough (hence the name). Personally, I think it's pretty good.

I live around the corner from that Power Pizza. I haven't tried the wings ... thanks for the tip! I do also agree the pizza is pretty good. Everything tastes very fresh.