Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I like your style, Bob. Because if people aren't made aware that they are incompetent, they will never have the motivation to un-f*ck themselves. My friends get on me for being rude to incompetent workers, but if management sees that the worker is angering guests, perhaps that person if fired. Or, at least, told to be a better worker.

Default Re: Why Such Bad Customer Service in Miami Restaurants?

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    If they don't have the same advantages, they're too poor to have cell phones. I'm not buying that one. Being poor doesn't give you a license to be a jerk.
    Pretty much everyone has a cell phone these days. Just because someone works in Mc Donald's doesn't mean they're poor. I meant that maybe they didn't have the best education or an opportunity to go to college or a trade school like most of us.

I experienced terrible customer service at the 5th St Pet Shop, when I wasn't happy with what the groomer did-they gave Ginger a buzz cut, which Cavaliers never get. (They're supposed to have long and wispy hair).

And the other place would be that big dry cleaner near 17th and Alton. My clothes were pressed but never cleaned.

It wasn't a huge deal but Jess and I went for mani/pedis at the place on 1st and Alton and they never offered us a drink while other people got champagne. But not even water for us! Maybe they were getting more services though. I would still go back, the rest of the experience was great and I loved the girly decor.

Talking

Too bad I didn't think about the " pickles on the ceiling " years ago.

Back then, it wasn't about bad customer service. I was just an ass hole kid spraying his Mickey D's chocolate milk shake through his straw at McD's interior walls and Three Stooges pictures at the Sunset and Fountain local in Hollywood.

Default Re: Why Such Bad Customer Service in Miami Restaurants?

Quote Originally Posted by Under the Sun View Post
    Too bad I didn't think about the " pickles on the ceiling " years ago.

Back then, it wasn't about bad customer service. I was just an ass hole kid spraying his Mickey D's chocolate milk shake through his straw at McD's interior walls and Three Stooges pictures at the Sunset and Fountain local in Hollywood.
    That was you?!

At&T in Miami Beach suck at customer service too. I went in a couple of days ago, the guy wouldn't stop coughing on me, checking his phone for texts or chewing gum. I was so disgusted I just walked out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123