Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Recommendations for my 2yr wedding anniversary

Hello All,

I am new to the site but so far I've found it to be really helpful. My 2nd anniversary is on the 28th of March and I am hoping you all would be able to recommend some nice restaurants, either in Ft. Lauderdale, South Beach or the Keys.

I'm in no way rich, but if the meal is great, I don't mind splurging a little bit. I'm really just looking for a nice romantic spot, with a nice atmosphere/view and AMAZING food.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I suggest Sundowners in Key Largo. It is right on the water and the sunset is amazing. Best view ever across a small bay of water. The food is not expensive, more of a home cooked thing. Get there early, get a table outside and enjoy a very romantic evening.

For Key West:

I liked the Half Shell Raw Bar. Good creole soup and grouper Po boy sandwich and fresh grilled snapper. Great food, reasonable prices, casual, and on the water.

For a romantic restaurant on the water try A&B Lobster. Excellent gulf shrimp cocktail (super fresh). It's as formal as things get in Key West, you can sit outside and have a water view, and see what's going on in Mallory Square.

For amazing food I always recommend Seven Fish..tiny place but I wouldn't describe it as romantic.

For South Beach:

Smith & Wolensky is great, right on the water and good food. You can try Tantra as well. A forum member went there for V-day and loved it. Strolling along Espanola way after dinner is a must.

I was going to suggest Smith & Wollensky as well. It has the best views in South Beach with its position right at Government Cut.

My favorite restaurant in Key West is Blue Heaven. It really captures the carefree local feel, and has some wonderful food.

In Ft Lauderdale, there are many restaurants along Las Olas Blvd that would be suitable. I'm not as familiar with them but they look nice as you walk by.