Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Thread: $329 t-shirt!

Default $329 t-shirt!

Only in south beach can you find a $329 t-shirt (U Rock on Lincoln). It is pretty cool though! But not that cool. ;o)
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Preferred Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hunson
    Only in south beach can you find a $329 t-shirt (U Rock on Lincoln). It is pretty cool though! But not that cool. ;o)
    Wow!!!! $300 for a t-shirt? Oh, well...

Hunson:
    Dont ever forget that many of the local stores/places (non-franchises as Gap, BeBe, etc) are also known to be a place where you can bargain the price. So if you like it so much offer $200 and you might be surprised.

Muffin

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Quote Originally Posted by muffin
    Dont ever forget that many of the local stores/places (non-franchises as Gap, BeBe, etc) are also known to be a place where you can bargain the price. So if you like it so much offer $200 and you might be surprised.
    He's right! Thanks for pointing that out Muffin.

I bet a savvy negotiator could but that shirt for $160 including tax if you pay in cash (which is still way too much if you ask me). But it's a cool looking shirt for South Beach.

Suzanne C

Hunson, you like that shirt?

No offense to the designer, but I wouldn't buy that shirt if it was on a clearance rack and I wouldn't wear it if it were given to me as a gift. And since it's clearly a guy's shirt, I wouldn't be arm candy to someone wearing that shirt... You'd think that for $329 they'd be able to put an actual size tag on there...

DISCLAIMER: Pepto Bismol pink is my least favorite color!

And by the way, that's a dead fish on there right?

BUT, if it's moolah you're wishing to spend, head on over to the Shops at Bal Harbour or Merrick Place. $329 for anything is a bargain at either of those malls!

Hello Guys,
    I am with Suzie on this one. I mean I would not be caught dead with a guy wearing a shirt like that. LOL. It's an eye sore for gods sake. I mean $300 for a shirt that looks like that, I don't think so. I would rather spend $300 on hiring a stylist or something in that case. The person who wants to by that shirt should look into that. It's true. I know one, he's good and he charges $100 a hour. Spend your money wisely, he may really be able to help you. Hit me back if your interested!

I had no idea you could bargain on Lincoln Road. You have no idea how much money we spent last time we were down there. 2 places where we spent a lot of money did give us a break on a couple of items, but I didn't think they'd do it on more stuff - or everything. I guess we'll have to try that next time.

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

I disagree with Suzy and Bianca about the shirt. I like the color. I like the fish, but i don't think I could pull off the rhinestone beading. Maybe it could work if I had a big, flashy belt buckle that said "PLAYER".

I had no idea you could bargain on Lincoln Road.
    Jenn, you can also haggle price at many of the boutique shops on Washington, Collins, and Espanola.

That's so cool!

I could have that shirt silk screened for about $10, FROOT OF THE LOOM!!! LOL Who in there right mind........ never mind lol I can buy a really nice suit jacket for that.... too each there own

Suzanne C

Maybe those rhinestones are 'Swarovski crystals.'

Muffin, I tried your method once. I was willing to pay $179.00 for a top so small that my baby could use it. But, well the store was the one at the corner of washigton ave and Espanola Way, I ended up paying $149.00 but the top was really cool.

I had a lot of new boyfriends and free drinks because of it, so it paid itself. LOL!!

Try it Hunson, you might save few $$$.