Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Should Women have the Same Right as Men on Public Beach to be Topless?

Banned

Default Should Women have the Same Right as Men on Public Beach to be Topless?

Do you think it's Not nudity for women to be topless on public beach even if there is kids?

Default Re: Should Women have the Same Right as Men on Public Beach to be Topless?

It's fine. I mean, hell, kids aren't too far off from seeing those at every mealtime. Plus, it's a friggin' breast. Not like, below-the-belt stuff. But, just like a chest. So, yeah, go topless all you want,
    Doug likes this.

Default Re: Should Women have the Same Right as Men on Public Beach to be Topless?

Quote Originally Posted by John George View Post
    Do you think it's Not nudity for women to be topless on public beach even if there is kids?

I think that wherever men are allowed to go topfree, women should be allowed to be topfree as well. Areas like pool, beach, etc. should be fine for men or women to be topfree. No, I’m not advocating women going topfree down the sidewalk or topfree shopping or at restaurants, etc.. But, I’m also not for men going topfree in those situations, either. Topfree in those situations looks like you’re in an episode of COPS or some other white trash show.

You concluded with, “….even if there are kids.”
    What do you think will happen to those kids if they see someone topfree? What has happened to the kids that grew up in countries where going topfree is common? Answer: Nothing. Kids mostly ignore it. It’s more likely to be their parents that get all worried about it (in regions where it is not common).
    Last edited by GandJ; 04-04-2013 at 04:26 PM.
    Matt Meltzer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Meltzer View Post
    It's fine. I mean, hell, kids aren't too far off from seeing those at every mealtime. Plus, it's a friggin' breast. Not like, below-the-belt stuff. But, just like a chest. So, yeah, go topless all you want,

kids aren't too far off from seeing those at every mealtime - That is mealtime for kids ( or toddlers or whatever wee people are called )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GandJ View Post
    I think that wherever men are allowed to go topfree, women should be allowed to be topfree as well. Areas like pool, beach, etc. should be fine for men or women to be topfree. No, Im not advocating women going topfree down the sidewalk or topfree shopping or at restaurants, etc.. But, Im also not for men going topfree in those situations, either. Topfree in those situations looks like youre in an episode of COPS or some other white trash show.

You concluded with, .even if there are kids.
    What do you think will happen to those kids if they see someone topfree? What has happened to the kids that grew up in countries where going topfree is common? Answer: Nothing. Kids mostly ignore it. Its more likely to be their parents that get all worried about it (in regions where it is not common).
    Is GrandJ a Female Name? If you are a woman do you like to be topless on public beach

This topic brought up a childhood memory.

Way back when, Mom's took us to Venice Beach in CA. In those days, it was a totally nude beach. She scurry us up and took us to Marina Del Rey........ for the whole Summer.

Today, she digs the liberal scene in Miami and seeks it out. She likes the gay section.

If it bothers anyone, they can always go to areas on the beach more prone to families. maybe someone here can point those areas out.
    Last edited by Blackford Oakes; 04-04-2013 at 05:44 PM.
    Doug likes this.

Is GrandJ a Female Name? If you are a woman do you like to be topless on public beach
    GandJ ("G" & "J") are the initials of our first names.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GandJ View Post
    GandJ ("G" & "J") are the initials of our first names.
    You said Women should be allowed to be topless on public beaches, Even if women have bigger boobs more than men?
    You did not answer my question: Is your name a Female name?

You said Women should be allowed to be topless on public beaches, Even if women have bigger boobs more than men?
    You did not answer my question: Is your name a Female name?
    "GandJ" is not someone's name. It represents initials of two names. One starts with "G" and the other starts with "J". It is the initials of two different people (a couple). One is a male and one is a female. ... ---- And "bigger boobs" has nothing to do with the right to go topfree or not.
    Last edited by GandJ; 04-05-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Well I feel like this is fair, since men can go top free in most places, especially the beach I think the same courtesy should be extended for women. Now question I have laid tile, and done rough carpentry and when I am really hot I will remove my shirt at a job site, also I will remove my shirt while playing basket ball just to help radiate the heat better and cool off. Would the same rule allow women to do this, I know of many other guys who simply take off their shirts to cool down as well.

This is becoming a weird thread topic.

John George, what's the purpose of the question?

Thing is, girls wear sports bras and the like during those types of activities for support. So I"d guess out of an idea of general comfort at least that would be left on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    This is becoming a weird thread topic.

John George, what's the purpose of the question?
    Yes ... Starting to think John George is a troll, with his unusual insistence upon knowing what type of name (male or female) our user name is. Of course, as explained to him twice now, it's not a name itself, but is the initials of two different people.

Well, I have a question to you John George... It shows you are writing to us from California. Don't girls sunbathe topless there also? That's if you're a real person.

If not, my little detective work found this about your IP:

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP address consistent with that of a mail server and dictionary attacker. Below we've reported some other data associated with this IP. This interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law enforcement efforts.

I see everything 'backstage' here at 411, so stop spamming our site
    dylan likes this.

Banned

girls do not sunbathe topless on california beaches, only on miami beach, florida, and some european beaches countries.
    The reason for my question to know people's opinion regarding my topic question.
    It's Up to me if I want to ask any question by using any topic, if you don't like my topic don't write any thing on my topic,
    you do not have the right to tell me not to spamming the site. As I should be polite to you, you should be polite to me, and don't tell me this word again "spamming", you are spamming the site Not me.

you do not have the right to tell me not to spamming the site.
    This is a privately owned site, ... so, of course the owners of the site and its administrators and moderators have every right to tell you to stop spamming.
    Matt Meltzer likes this.

I think its ridiculous that women are 'Not Allowed' to take their shirts. I understand the social aspect (even in Miami this stands out if someone did it down Lincoln road). You should see the crowd when a girl goes to shower off on the sidewalk on Ocean drive and removes her top.

I know that its not welcome in every spot and I think its unfair to women that they can't walk down the street hot & sweaty and be forced to wear a top and a Man can walk/run/jog with no shirt on. We all nipples and breasts so it shouldn't matter.....If a girl had no boobs at all, would anyone really notice?
    I remember reading about a woman who took the case to the high court to defend her rights in New York to be topless walking around in public or at Central Park. I think its allowed now to be topless in Central park, just no one really does it.

It just further speaks to the inequality that a woman would get arrested/cited or being topless on a hot day while her male friends are also not wearing tshirts..too much double standard which is 1 thing that bothers me greatly!

(However, ladies, if men became immune to your breasts by seeing them daily then topless clubs would be useless and most of your cleavage shirts & dresses would be as well, so its good to keep that mystery alive)

Quote Originally Posted by Sobespace View Post

(However, ladies, if men became immune to your breasts by seeing them daily then topless clubs would be useless and most of your cleavage shirts & dresses would be as well, so its good to keep that mystery alive)
    It's as I always say...what's the point of having a topless club in South Beach? I can jsut go down to the sand and see the same thing for free!

Good point Mat, all you need is to set up bottle service at the beach entrances and you have a new hit topless club. Maybe you can buy a stretch of beach and close it off with velvet ropes. lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sobespace View Post
    I think its ridiculous that women are 'Not Allowed' to take their shirts. I understand the social aspect (even in Miami this stands out if someone did it down Lincoln road). You should see the crowd when a girl goes to shower off on the sidewalk on Ocean drive and removes her top.

I know that its not welcome in every spot and I think its unfair to women that they can't walk down the street hot & sweaty and be forced to wear a top and a Man can walk/run/jog with no shirt on. We all nipples and breasts so it shouldn't matter.....If a girl had no boobs at all, would anyone really notice?
    I remember reading about a woman who took the case to the high court to defend her rights in New York to be topless walking around in public or at Central Park. I think its allowed now to be topless in Central park, just no one really does it.

It just further speaks to the inequality that a woman would get arrested/cited or being topless on a hot day while her male friends are also not wearing tshirts..too much double standard which is 1 thing that bothers me greatly!

if your wife wants to be topless on public beach, you will agree? Because You said Women should be allowed to be topless on public beach, because it's unfair that men only can be topless on public beach

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast