Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Need advice for Bachelor Party

Hey to all,

Myself and 5 guys are planning to come down in June for my brothers Bachelor Party. I love this kid very much and want him to have the time of his life. So.... Where to stay? Best pool party hotels? Any advice will be appreciated. We definitely want a party atmosphere although on day we will do something non woman or alcohol related as well.

Default Re: Need advice for Bachelor Party

I could give you a ton of advice here but it'd be redundant from this article...

https://www.thrillist.com/travel/nat...o-eat-and-more

Biggest things:
    You WON'T get into one of the big clubs (LIV, Story) with a big group of guys without dropping an uncomfortable amount of cash or having girls with you. Also, those clubs are fun but if you're looking to meet girls they're the last place you wanna go.

Our pool parties aren't anything like Vegas(we have this beach, see) so don't expext Rehab or anything. But the Reload party at the Raleigh is great. SLS on Saturday's is good too. Shore club on Sundays.

Lots of great hotels, just depends on your budget. What're you looking to spend per night?

AND for strip clubs, Madonna's is the only one on the beach, and one of the worst non-ghetto strip clubs I've ever been to. And I've been to a lot. E11even downtown is the closest good one, but that's only topless. The best one is gonna be Scarlett's, but it's up in Hallandale and a not-cheap Uber ride away.

Did not know about Reload and have heard good things about Deans Gold in Aventura.

None of that is actually still relevant. I think Dean's is closed and Relaod now runs out of the Raleigh.