Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Default Burgerliscious in Coral Gables Nov 3rd

Is anyone going to Burgerliscious this year? Its normally $60 for sliders and 2 beers but Travelzoo has it half price so I was thinking about going.

Matt - Going for free with your 'press pass' ? :-)

http://www.burgerliscious.com/

Default Re: Burgerliscious in Coral Gables Nov 3rd

I seriously can’t wait to move there. SO much to do and see. I know that sounds weird coming from someone who lives in Hawaii, but it starts to be like Groundhog Day here. Yes, it’s beautiful, but it’s not a great place to live if you like change. Nothing ever changes here. I’m a burger connoisseur and this looks awesome!!

I haven't been but it's supposed to be a lot of fun. I know a lot of people going and who have gone in years past and I always hear good things. It's not a big booze fest, but for half price I'd say you can't go wrong.

I will not be there as I'm headed to a wedding in Orlando that day but let me know how it goes.

Dude, I'm still licking my wounds from my Miami burger venture.

Feel like jumping back in if $60 or $30 is the going rate for a couple of sliders & sides. LOL !

My last awesome was in Deep Elum, a hood off Dallas that would blow Wynwood away. I wanting to figure out if I can deduct waiting almost three hours in line is tax deductable.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ5r_VzB...blackfordoakes

Over week ago, my family of three dined at Daikokuya in LA's Little Toyko and waited over 30 mins to be seated, A glorious $42 eat from the top of the food chain. $60 for sliders.

Who said there's a sucker born every minute ? I'm one and failed the food biz in Miami. Good news is Kern County is going to get drenched this weekend. In due course, Miami will get fresh supplies of produce from 2200 mi away in due course.
    Maybe Publix will have Serrano Chile's on stock .. finally.

That said, soon I'll be on route to Tampa. I'll be on the look-out for Checker's off I-4. They got a a $3 burger combo going on on. It will last me till a later splurge at Columbia in Ybor City. And I'll be under way under $60 ... but that depends if I make new friends at REZZ concert.