Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Matt Meltzer

Thread: Ultra 2017

Default Ultra 2017

The phase 1 line-up has been announced.

Funny thing here is six years ago, I didn't know anything about Ultra. It was lets get in the car because we're late for the Nadal/Federer match at Key Biscayne. That's a lie as I don't think they ever matched up in in the Miami Open. What's not a lie is half naked women walking N on Brickell Ave.. Never seen anything like it other than when LAPD allowed pimps to empty the stable on Sunset Blvd. I lived five blocks from Sunset Blvd, and when in Miami, UMF is just across a bridge. it's like deja vu all over again.

In time, this old man has discovered he loves EDM ... even went to Ultra last two years, though only lasted first day last year due to illness.

Since then I've been to Life in Color, Sunset Music Festival and a couple occasions when REZZ hit's a venue nearby.

I'm still a newbie when it comes to Ultra but since, I've developed a knack for what's EDM and what's not. For instance, I'm not a Chainsmoker guy ... nor Calvin Harris.

I'm still a novice and not a Ultra vet like some are here. As far as Ultra's phase 1 announcement yesterday, I'm only excited about; Justice, The Prodigy and Ice Cube. Maybe I'll let Martin Garrix slip through the cracks.

Ultra might be a tired subject for some. I always prefered the simultanious tennis event in KB. Looking foward to it.

Default Re: Ultra 2017

I mean they got ice Cube. I'm sold.
    Jess likes this.

I for one love Ultra. I am not going to be able to go this year so party hard for me. My first Ultra was 2010 when it was a two day affair, and in the old science park.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Meltzer View Post
    I mean they got ice Cube. I'm sold.
    I'm wearing my " Compton" cap for that and then find me a vintage satin Raider's jacket.

Why can't you go this year Jess?