Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    anonymous123

Default South Beach has topless chicks everywhere!

I was in South Beach Miami for my first time this past weekend. I stayed 3 days and 2 nights at a hotel right on the beach at 17th st & Collins. There isn't really any free parking in South beach, but you really don't need your car. I parked in a garage 2 blocks away on 16th & collins, and just left my car there for the stay. The garage charges like $10 a day, which is the best deal you'll get. All the hotels have valet parking only, and that will cost you like $40 a day. I was in walking distance from several restaurants and shops. The Lincoln St. tourist district is only one block away, and I even walked to Wet Willies (on 8th and Ocean) which is about a 20min nice walk, to get one of those alcohol induced slushy drinks. :-)

Now...about the beach....TOPLESS GIRLS EVERYWHERE! I haven't even seen this many bare boobies in a strip club! LOL. I think South beach is from like 18th st all the way down to 1st st. I walked the beach only between 18th and 12th strees.

Warning, 12th street is the homosexual hang out

So many topless women, of all ages. Some foriegn families even let there little girls walk around topless (gross), and one family changed their son's swing trunks in public, so this 6 yr old boy was walking around naked. Ugh! Anyway, I saw teenage boobies, grown woman boobies, and old lady boobies. I'm not a pedaphile, so I just focused on the grown woman boobies. lol. Pretty I strategically would place myself near chics who were topless. One day at the beach, I was laying face down on the beach reading a book with my shades on. Then about 4 girls came and sat right behind me and took off their tops. So while I was looking down reading my book, all I had to do was look up and saw like 4 pair of boobs in my face. GREAT! Plenty of thongs and g-strings on the beach too. A few girls who must have been in college ran out into the water topless and started frolicing with each other while their girlfriend video taped. Like a girls-gone-wild show. Another girl was slowly rubbing sun screen all over her body, and she only had on a g-string. She was caressing her boobs with the lotion, and her buttocks. Another girl was wearing only a g-string and kept bending over all slow like a stripper, almost showing all her goodies.

Going topless on Miami Beach is like going 1mph over the speed limit. Technically it is illegal, but everyone does it and it's not inforced.

Also, I swang by the famous Haulover Beach Park, yeah...the NUDE beach. Let me say as a man, I was not impressed. Its mostly old gay dudes. I saw a couple naked ladies, but I didn't care to see all those men walking around so I turned and left. I was only there for like 2 min. I didn't pay to park, I parked on the side of the road by a picnic pavilion. However parking at Haulover is $5 in the lot, and I wouldn't recommend anyone parking on the side of the road unless you are going to be there to watch your car. You see a ton of rainbow unbrellas. Now the nude beach starts at the 13th lifeguard post, which is north on collins from the Haulover Marina and main park entrance.

Needless to say, I loved south beach! I will be back!

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Hi, anonymous123, welcome to Miami Beach 411. Thanks for telling us about your vacation.

The first time I visited South Beach, I was also shocked to see so many women sunbathing topless, but after a week, the "titillation" wears off.

Here is an interesting fact: South Beach is the only public beach with topless sunbathing in North America.

Where were you visiting from?

anonymous123

I see my posting was edited by the forum admins. I guess certain things I said weren't approved. I'm from Washington D.C., the ladies wear alot less clothing down here in the south than they do up there!

Gus...what exactly did you edit there... ;-)

Topless sunbathing is pretty standard in Europe. I can't believe it is illegal here? Why is it?

New User

I am glad that you enjoyed the beach and the topless ladies. I happen to enjoy the topless sunbathing very much but unfortunately I only do it when my husband is with me. We were on the beach back in april and watched 2 guys that were walking on the beach, as soon as they saw topless girls they stopped and started filming themselves in front of those girls. One of them asked them to move and tape elsewhere. No respect and very imature.

Gus

anonymous123, I edited your post because I felt your comment about 12th Street was too harsh, and not in tone with the lighthearted topic you started. Hope you understand.

And thanks for telling us where you're from.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous123
    Anyway, I saw teenage boobies, grown woman boobies, and old lady boobies. I'm not a pedaphile, so I just focused on the grown woman boobies. lol..... Then about 4 girls came and sat right behind me and took off their tops. So while I was looking down reading my book, all I had to do was look up and saw like 4 pair of boobs in my face. GREAT! Plenty of thongs and g-strings on the beach too. A few girls who must have been in college ran out into the water topless and started frolicing with each other while their girlfriend video taped. Like a girls-gone-wild show. Another girl was slowly rubbing sun screen all over her body, and she only had on a g-string. She was caressing her boobs with the lotion, and her buttocks. Another girl was wearing only a g-string and kept bending over all slow like a stripper, almost showing all her goodies..... Needless to say, I loved south beach! I will be back!

I loved this. You made me laugh a little while eating my breakfast in the office. I felt like I was reading a little boy's diary of his first encounter with "boobies".

Thanks so much for sharing and I'm happy you enjoyed the free show in South Beach :)

ps- I actually love the flagged off gay pride portion of the beach. It shows that Miami is not closed minded! The portion begins at Palace Bar on 12th and Ocean which has an amazing brunch on Sundays called Brunch Chic with the FUNNIEST drag show you will ever see!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jess
    I can't believe it is illegal here? Why is it?
    Because Americans are prudish. The sight, even the very thought, of an exposed bosom sends people into a frenzy.

We are a nation of adolescents.

Quote Originally Posted by EdinMiami
    I can't believe it is illegal here? Why is it?
    Because Americans are prudish. The sight, even the very thought, of an exposed bosom sends people into a frenzy.

We are a nation of adolescents.
    Oh...

Gus is right -- the titillation wears off and gets old very quickly. Besides, people walk around half naked all the time anyway.

I once had a friend from Boston who moved here for school. He wasn't even living on the beach, and he was amazed at how much flesh is shown around here. It just comes with the climate.

Oh...
    The Truth isn't always pleasant.

Just please, for the love of God, do not take pictures of the topless girls. There is no quicker way to get girls to put their tops back on than to start snapping "flicks."

I understand your first time it can be a bit impressive, so I guess ogling is hard not to do. But it's best not to look too long because, again, it then discourages girls from going topless. And nobody wants that. After three years I was having conversations with topless girls about NFL football like we were standing in an elevator. Though the mirrored sunglasses didn't hurt.

Jess, not all Americans are prudish.

Personally, I couldn't care less, tho I can't imagine who would want to get a sunburn on their boobs. Skin cancer, anyone? But to each his own.

Actually, I wrote a blog post a while back about women who wear micro-minis and thongs or go commando and then sit down all over South Beach, leaving their groin area excretions on bar stools and chairs all over town. Just think about it ... ew, right?

Oh, here's the post: South Beach Miniskirt Crisis

I agree with Matt, thou shall not ogle excessively at topless girls on South Beach, because then these girls will cover up and our beloved beach will be just like....Marco Island (the horror).

Anonymous123, next time, be brave and go and talk to the topless lasses. Topless girls will be impressed by a guy able to hold a conversation with them looking directly only at their faces whilst ignoring their exposed boobies.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria de los Angeles
    Oh, here's the post: South Beach Miniskirt Crisis
    "Show some class, hide your ass". Hilarious article Maria.

Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Meltzer
    Just please, for the love of God, do not take pictures of the topless girls. There is no quicker way to get girls to put their tops back on than to start snapping “flicks.” "
    Our scooter riding friend, Scott, wrote about this subject in a post titled "Nude Beach Photography: Do's and Don'ts" that was intended for adults only.

And let us not forget, Maria's post about the Hidden Camera Guy.

See, Jess, as Maria says, not all Americans are prudish, especially not the ones at Miami Beach 411.

Back in the day, Michelle even used to sunbath topless, and boy did she look hot!

People in general in Miami beach aren't prudish. I just don't see the point of it being illegal. What's the harm?!

I think many people in this culture tend to equate nudity with sex. They've forgotten that it's our natural state. Notice how the OP mentioned that he was grossed out by seeing nude young kids or older men, and felt the need to point out that he wasn't a pedophile. He also feels threatened by homosexuality. Apparently, he only sees nudity in a sexual context. Not that there's anything wrong with that if there is someone you find attractive, but why feel grossed out about seeing a naked toddler?

I do like living in South Beach.

And remember, that's why sunglasses were invented.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast