Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Default 1 year old child left in Car dies

The poor girl was only 1 years old and died because she was left in a car. How stupid. Seems like a straight up accident.

WSVN-TV - Child left alone in car, dies

Default Re: 1 year old child left in Car dies

This is very sad. I can't imagine who would leave a little girl in a car to attend a CHURCH service. I don't even leave my dog in my car for over 10 minutes, and that is the temperature is cool!!!

Considerate, though, of the other people in the church. Nobody likes listening to crying babies. The intent was there, dude just didn't think it through.

I guess nobody is perfect, and we all make mistakes. But I just can't even begin to imagine how this happened.

Surely as a Parent, the most important thing in the World is your child. To just switch off and completely forget that your 1 year old child is left alone in your car for several hours is unbelievable. Whenever I am with my little boy, whether in the car or wherever, I'm contanstly making sure he's okay and happy. If he's asleep, I'm even more aware of him as I don't want to wake him up!

There must be more to this story. As much as I hope it was a very tragic accident, there are some strange people out there who will do unthinkable things, it's the World we live in today.

I just hope that poor little girl wasn't in pain before she passed away.

Don't most churches have nurseries or Sunday school classes? There shouldn't be a need to leave a kid in a car.