This is in Portugal
    Name:  2005-09-22 018.jpg
Views: 7022
Size:  90.6 KB
    And Bellagio
    Name:  dec10 157.jpg
Views: 6202
Size:  74.5 KB

Nice photos, stoneman. Can you identify the suit brand/type for each photo? The one in Portugal looks like a Wicked-Weasel brand mirco bottom.?

Thanks.

Glenn and Janet

New User

Default Re: Wearing a thong bikini for the first time

The blue one is Oasis, the pink is one she had made for her in Vegas because she couldn't find anything that low cut, and the third is a Jane Norman, 1 and 3 being just chains in the U.K.

<<....."the pink is one she had made for her in Vegas because she couldn't find anything that low cut, ..."....>>

stoneman -

For low cut stuff, if you don't want to have to go cuctom made next time, check out (NSFW)

Micro Thong Bikinis, Sexy Lingerie and G-String Contest - Wicked Weasel Bikinis

That Australian swimwear company specializes in minimal bikinis.

Glenn and Janet

Quote Originally Posted by GandJ View Post
    <<....."the pink is one she had made for her in Vegas because she couldn't find anything that low cut, ..."....>>
    stoneman -

For low cut stuff, if you don't want to have to go cuctom made next time, check out
    Micro Thong Bikinis, Sexy Lingerie and G-String Contest - Wicked Weasel Bikinis
    That Australian swimwear company specializes in minimal bikinis.

Glenn and Janet
    ok I'm gonna let the linkage on this one go ...other moderators, whaddaya think?

Glenn, while Janet looks absolutely sky rocket stunning, I would love to state the obvious which is: 1)when you have a hot bod, you can pretty much wear a garbage bag and still look good and 2) how can we help our forum readers on their beach wear ... we get questions from males and females who do not have that mainstream body figure ... what about women who are not skinny?

It's very easy to prance around the world with a body that is accepted by the mainstream but I think many people feel intimated to come to South Beach because they may feel not thin or body perfect enough. Let's face the reality here -- looks means entry into a world that is not open to fat, ungainly people.

This is not reflection on YOU GUYS whatsoever -- really love the contributions you make here -- would just like to open up the thread to all kinds of handsome beachwear ... and I very much APPLAUD you for being so open and publishing these photos, I just think it warrants a well rounded chat :-) no pun on the well rounded

xo

Maria -

Great points. I certainly don't have that ideal beach body myself. My workout routine would include "12-ounce curls", and 6-pack abs for me means it looks like I drank too many 6-packs! . Most of us are in that same boat.

As for the links I posted, it goes to the original postrer's question. He was having trouble finding thong bikini bottoms for his wife. I posted links showing where he can find them. It seemed to be directly appropriate to the original poster's question.

I'm not sure of the controversy of the links. ?? Is link poting against the forum rules? If so, my apologies. I was unaware of that. While this thread has drifted off topic into discussions of weight loss diets, exercise, etc., it seems the links I posted were pretty well on target and related directly to the original poster's question.

Glenn

Don't worry Glenn -- I think it's ok in this case.

Thanks for your reply. Wish I could write more but dashing off to Martin County for my road trip!

This is one of those awesome threads that I think is ok to let it wander where it goes.

So ...without further ado ... do you guys ever go boating out to Elliot Key? Just curious.

Links are fine with me, they aren't advertising to profit, they are doing so to help

Quote Originally Posted by Maria de los Angeles View Post
    Glenn, while Janet looks absolutely sky rocket stunning, I would love to state the obvious which is: 1)when you have a hot bod, you can pretty much wear a garbage bag and still look good and 2) how can we help our forum readers on their beach wear ... we get questions from males and females who do not have that mainstream body figure ... what about women who are not skinny?

It's very easy to prance around the world with a body that is accepted by the mainstream but I think many people feel intimated to come to South Beach because they may feel not thin or body perfect enough.
    I've always seen plenty of in shape people on the beach who look great. I also see some people who are not so in shape, and this does not seem to bother them or limit their choices of swimwear-I see them wearing Brazilian cuts. They're usually with a group of people and seem to be having a great time at the beach. But you're right, there are probably a large number of people missing from the beach because they'd rather stay home than walk around in a bikini if they feel self-conscious about their body. And all I can say to them is South Beach has so many stores that sell beautiful beach cover-ups. Taj has amazing ones and so does Ondade Mar.

Here are more of my shopping picks for great bikinis:

Top Spots to Bikini Shop - Miami Beach 411

Quote Originally Posted by Christy View Post
    I've always seen plenty of in shape people on the beach who look great. I also see some people who are not so in shape, and this does not seem to bother them or limit their choices of swimwear-I see them wearing Brazilian cuts. They're usually with a group of people and seem to be having a great time at the beach. But you're right, there are probably a large number of people missing from the beach because they'd rather stay home than walk around in a bikini if they feel self-conscious about their body. And all I can say to them is South Beach has so many stores that sell beautiful beach cover-ups. Taj has amazing ones and so does Ondade Mar.

Here are more of my shopping picks for great bikinis:

Top Spots to Bikini Shop - Miami Beach 411
    Christy, if you look at the second post on this thread, I already posted a link to your wonderful story!

I guess that kinda gets to Maria's point!

As for me, I always enjoy Glenn and Janet's posts, pictures and links!

ok I'm gonna let the linkage on this one go ...other moderators, whaddaya think?
    I think it is okay since it is a real site and not just a splog farm with tons of ads and popups. Especially if someone is posting a link to a site they have used, I think that is cool. Personal recommendations are great.

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    I think it is okay since it is a real site and not just a splog farm with tons of ads and popups. Especially if someone is posting a link to a site they have used, I think that is cool. Personal recommendations are great.
    I agree, and well said. However, I added a NSFW disclaimer, before the link.

Yup. Janet has used that site for a couple items, and they are a legitimate, well-regarded company.

Their site is a bit risque for a typical American audience, but I figured for South Beach, people wouldn't bat an eye.
    Biut, then again, reflecting upon it some more, MB411 is seen everywhere ..... not just Miami / South Beach. So, good call on the NSFW.

Glenn

So ...without further ado ... do you guys ever go boating out to Elliot Key? Just curious.

Maria -

We were 1/2 mile offshoire from Elliott Key at the Columbus Day regatta boat party about a month ago. We've been offshore of Elliott key a few times, but have never come ashore. Most people who go ashore say you will be eaten alive by mosquitos and no see-ums.
    We have been ashore on Boca Chita key (just north of Elliott Key) a few times. We were getting attacked so badly, we had to quickly leave the island. It's too bad the NPS doesn't spray, because these places are so beautiful, but they are just unbearable with the bugs. It might be okay in January or early February, but we've been severely attacked as late in the year as December when stopping at Boca Chita.

Approaching Boca Chita Key

Tied to bulkhead in Boca Chita Key Harbor

Sands Key, which is the next key just south of Boca Chita Key, and just north of Elliott Key

Just offshore of Elliott Key (this photo is not on Columbus weekend)

Boat party off Elliott Key (not shot by me, but obviously by someone in a helicopter)

Glenn

Awesome pictures, Glenn!!!! Thanks for sharing. Is it funny I love pictures of islands and boats more than babes in bikinis? LOL!

Yes, it is a damn shame about no-see-ums. Why just tonight in Hutchinson Island I was getting bit ... and we're on a civilized Marriott resort. They are so pesky, those bugs.

Elliott Key was supposedly Black Ceasar's hang out. I'm going to post more about that soon. Have you passed by Ceasar's Rock? It's said the pirate anchored there, lying in wait to ambush wayward ships.

Alas, I miss my boating days. I used to go flats fishing all the time in Biscayne Bay. I studied those navigation charts all the time ... used to know those waters like the back of my hand.

Maria -

I can try to post some pics of "Hunks in swim trunks" for you. But, I don't have a lot of those because, well, I just don't . I have one in mind that you might like. At the CDR boat party last month, some guy climbed aboard our boat to pose with Janet and her friend, Cathy. The guy was 47 years old, but in great shape. Got a pic of him posing with the ladies, and he was shirtless, and sort of hunkish (or so I heard from the ladies!). I'll post it up for you in a few minutes on the next posting.

As for "Caesar's Rock", I'm not familiar with it. But, I have heard of Caesar's Creek, which is a little below the south end of Elliott Key. Elliott key is pretty long (12+ miles). The part of Elliott we were near was the north end, closer to Sands Key and Boca Chita Key. I can probably locate Caesar's Rock in the chart book, but the chart book is currently on the boat.

If you'd like, we'd be glad to take you out to Elliott Key or Boca Chita Key, but bring a TON of bug repellent!

Glenn

Okay - Here is your "Hunk in trunks". He's in pretty good shape for 47 years old. The ladies liked him. I cropped off the ladies on his side, as I don't know if I have permission from one of them to post her online. Plus, no bikinis to distract from the hunk .
    The hunk guy said he used to live in Ft Lauderdale, and he moved to Utah a couple years ago. . That's a big change! He came back to go to the CDR boat party.

Glenn
    Last edited by GandJ; 11-11-2010 at 01:05 AM.

Maria -If you'd like, we'd be glad to take you out to Elliott Key or Boca Chita Key, but bring a TON of bug repellent!
    Glenn
    Sounds like a plan, Captain Glenn!

Did you see my video interview on Trail of the Pirates about Elliott Key, Ceasar's creek, etc ; How do you like my totally ham corny pirate costume? LOL

This is part 1 of 2. You can find the rest of the stuff on my youtube channel. If you're into boating and maritime stuff, I think you'll dig it.

Okay - Here is your "Hunk in trunks"
    Glenn
    Not bad!!! Thank you for being equal opportunity on sexy picture posting

At least his junk was *in* the trunk ... good lord, I saw a lot of "junk" when I went to CDR the last time.

Great interview. The pirate outfit is corny, but I like it. I have a goofy sense of humor. Corny is good.

A few years ago, I read some history on Elliott Key. From what I recall, the article said that maritime salvagers lived on the island in the early part of the 20th century (dates might be off). Also, it used to be a coconut and pineapple plantation. I don't think they even grow pineapples in the US anymore, except in Hawaii. This stuff is obviously well afterr Black Caesar

Elliott Key is also the southeasternmost land in the U.S. Yes, there are places in the US much more east or more south, but this one wins for southeast. I guess they mean the farthest point outward in the segement beteen 112.5 degrees and 157.5 degrees, if you divide the compass rose into 8 sections..... N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, and NW.

Some more useless trivia... Up until 2002, there existed a "town" called "Islandia" on Totten Key, which is just south of the Caesar's Creek, Rubicon Key, Meigs Key, and Adams Key area......just below Elliott Key. It had a whopping population of 6 and it's own town government. They got pushed out by expansion of the Biscayne National Park.

The National Park also expanded northward and now encompasses "Stiltsville" well north of Elliott Key, and just below Key Biscayne. They are trying to get the historic stilt houses dismantled. It's your typical overbearing Federal Government stuff, trampling on private property rights. Here's a link to help save old Stiltsville, in case anyone wants to help this cause.
    Save Old Stiltsville
    The Stiltsville houses are just a mile south of the Key Biscayen lighthouse.

Glenn
    Last edited by GandJ; 11-11-2010 at 02:17 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast