Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Default Miami Heat Tickets

Before I go ahead and purchase tickets from Stub Hub for the Lakers game, has anyone had any sucess with scalpers at American Airlines Arena ?

I'm eyeing 3 tix at $189 each in upper level center. There would go my beer budget

I've never purchased from a scapler at AAA. Wonder if they get nervous at tip off and dramatically drop their prices ?

My other concern is would it even be worth it. Anticipate the Lakers to lose by at least 20. But then again, I like entering a lion's den, ready for whatever....

Default Re: Miami Heat Tickets

When is that game, Blackford? I've found that prices drop for events down here on SH as the date gets closer. Like so many things in Miami, outsiders highly overestimate demand.

I've never paid over face outside the AAA. EVER. Of course, I've also been boycotting the NBA for a year and a half now. That said, you may find more luck outside. You just may not have as much choice as to where you sit.

The game is a Jan.19.

I've had success at Raymond James for Buc games, but I trust Tampa more than Miami .......

It's actually illegal to sell tickets in FL, $1 above face value. My major concern is landing useless paper.

Unless I see a downshift online, I'll probably go this route. It might be a good prep for when SC plays in the Orange Bowl next year. LOL !

Didn't want to chance it. Got my tix ! Want to get in early and maybe butter my way into the Dewar Clubhouse.

Also hoping to find an old friend in section 311.....

In regards to AA Arena: It's relatively new and looks nice from the outside. Having said that, it's the most run down and ou-dated venue I've ever been in.

Who manages the place ?

I am not a fan of the AAA at all.

And I will say though scalpers here are nasty, I've never gotten a fake ticket. Ever. Only place that happened to me was the United Center fore a Blakchawks game.

I'll try scalping another day. Not this time with the girls.

I'm happy with my three sec 310 seats. The $110 per tix was fair.

Name:  jan 19.JPG
Views: 3262
Size:  258.1 KB

Matt; These are the seats we settled for at $110 a pop. Sec. 310 row 12. It was great considering just days before, the for the same cost, we would have been sitting behind one of the rack of banners. So based on that, maybe one can say deals get better as the event approaches on Stub Hub.

The Heat I had already figured would knock the snot out of the current Laker team. Hoping we get a pt guard by end of trading DL.

I'm scouting tix for All Star dunk contest next month in Orlando. Way too high over my head on prices and it ain't that important. The local people here are treating hosting the All Star game like a coronation. Trippy - though they probably have the best arena in the league........ Will probably just hit NBA Fest at convention center.

Yeah I mean if you gave me a Heat ticket I'd rip it up and not go just so there'd be empty seats in the place. But if you're a fan, I mean, sure I guess. I went to Game 5 (where your Lakers won it all) in Orlando back in 09 for $150 a seat in the upper corner. It all depends on the market, I guess.

The one time me and Matt bought outside we paid $20 each! Those were the days before Lebron though...

Back when the Heat were tolerable and the NBA was watchable. When scalpers knew their place, and face value was basically the max anyone could charge.

I miss those days.

You mean like when we had the Floridians.

I was busting up this weekend watching the Heat's throwback promo on AAA's Biscayne Blvd screen. Had Haslem sporting a "fro" like a funk brother with a ghetto blaster on his shoulder. Only the Heat can market a team the way they do.