Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Default Memorial Day 2014 Club Admission

Hello,

Considering it's Urban Week, are the clubs more lenient about admission or are the standards still the same? I wanted to purchase tickets in advance but I didn't want to arrive only to find out they are limiting patrons etc. I am considering Club Space, possibly Cameo and Story. I don't know if I have time to go to Mansion considering I am not staying there very long. Will the crowds be mixed or mainly people from the major cities coming down for Urban Week? What kind of crowd can I expect? By the way, how bad can I expect traffic to be? I am expecting that an extra 30-45 minutes will be added to travel time if I ever bus anywhere.
    Last edited by tinkerbell; 05-16-2014 at 08:22 AM.

Default Re: Memorial Day 2014 Club Admission

Tinkerbell, MDW is a shit show as far as the beach is concerned. If you like big crowds and hip hop, and are coming for that reason, then you'll enjoy it. Don't get the bus anywhere. The road blocks make the traffic unbearable. The clubs are usually hired out by people, and it is not the standard operating, so I don't know about dress codes.

Space might be an option, as MDW crowds won't affect them. If you want to get on the guest list there for free, text Jackie Richie on 786-399-1932, mention MiamiBeach411 and that you want to join the Space guest list.

Thank you Jess! I will keep all this information in mind. I have never been that weekend but I hear it's a blast. I wanted to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Tinkerbell, MDW is a shit show as far as the beach is concerned. If you like big crowds and hip hop, and are coming for that reason, then you'll enjoy it. Don't get the bus anywhere. The road blocks make the traffic unbearable. The clubs are usually hired out by people, and it is not the standard operating, so I don't know about dress codes.

Space might be an option, as MDW crowds won't affect them. If you want to get on the guest list there for free, text Jackie Richie on 786-399-1932, mention MiamiBeach411 and that you want to join the Space guest list.
    sorry for late reply...had fun that weekend. went to Mansion and Twist.