Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Cruise Ship Bus From the Airport to Port of Miami

Thank you for answering but yet another question, doesn't the cruise ships run a bus between MIA & cruise port, if so do you know the cost pp for that?

Where at MIA would you catch a BUS to cruise port that is ran by cruise lines?

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Hi, flyboyusmc.

Yes, most of the larger cruise ships operate bus service between Miami Airport and Port of Miami. I don't know much about the shuttles, but Michelle and Suzy do.

Which cruise line are you traveling with?

This is a good discussion, I'm going to split it off to a separate topic.

Suzanne C

Hey flyboyusmc.

doesn't the cruise ships run a bus between MIA & cruise port, if so do you know the cost pp for that?

Where at MIA would you catch a BUS to cruise port that is ran by cruise lines?
    Each cruise line does indeed offer the service at an additional charge. You would need to contact the cruise line directly for the exact cost and to add it to your reservation but generally the fares begin at $25 per person from Miami.

To get on the transfer, you'll need to get your bags and quickly head to the cruise line's desk at baggage claim (cruise line can tell you exact location) as rides are on a first come/first serve basis.

**Make sure to keep an eye on your bag the whole time, ESPECIALLY after you've already placed it in the vehicle as other passengers can come and move it to place theirs and inadvertently leave yours on the curb.

I used to work CS for a cruise line and you can't imagine how many complaints were received daily about this same issue..."I put my bag on there myself!"

Also, the shuttle doesn't actually leave until the van is full so sometimes you have to wait.

How many are in your party?