Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Place for couple sex in Miami and Fort Lauderdale

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    On South Beach, sex on the beach isn't just a drink. I've observed that in the late night hours (on weeknights when the police don't patrol as much), the beach here turns into a Felliniesque festival of exhibitionistic wanton delights, with all sorts of pairings going on. There are couples having sex quite openly, by themselves and occasionally in groups....gay, straight, and every possible variation. Many seem to enjoy the adrenaline rush of being watched, and the cops turn a blind eye to much of it. It is more prevalent around Spring Break, but public sex is definitely a year-round sport here. A spot in front of the stacked beach chairs, or on a lifeguard shack if you're feeling really adventurous, is the typical scenario. Just keep an eye on your valuables, as they have been known to disappear. There are enough people around that it doesn't feel really dangerous, but not so many that you feel like you're doing it in the stadium at a Miami Dolphins game! :)

New User

Doug, is South Beach/Haulover Beach one in the same?

Hi, Haulover and South Beach are two different areas: South Beach is from Government Cut up to 23rd St, and Haulover Beach is further north on Miami Beach near Bal Harbor (around a mile south of 163rd St, or heading north on Collins, just after the bridge over Haulover Cut, north of 96th St).

Haulover is actually very fussy about any type of sexual behavior, even though it's a nude beach. They do self-policing to make sure it doesn't happen. Apparently, the accent there is on the nudism rather than hedonism. They're concerned about kids seeing the wrong things.

South Beach at night is generally pretty permissive during the Spring Break period, especially during weeknights when the police don't patrol as heavily. Nonetheless, it looks like frolicking on the beach is a little less popular now than it was a few years back. This may be partly because in recent times, there has been a prevalence of "creepers" who sneak up on your clothing and steal purses, wallets and other things when your attention is elsewhere. They're very brazen about it, though generally non-confrontational.

New User

Hi, Haulover and South Beach are two different areas: South Beach is from Government Cut up to 23rd St, and Haulover Beach is further north on Miami Beach near Bal Harbor (around a mile south of 163rd St, or heading north on Collins, just after the bridge over Haulover Cut, north of 96th St).

Haulover is actually very fussy about any type of sexual behavior, even though it's a nude beach. They do self-policing to make sure it doesn't happen. Apparently, the accent there is on the nudism rather than hedonism. They're concerned about kids seeing the wrong things.

South Beach at night is generally pretty permissive during the Spring Break period, especially during weeknights when the police don't patrol as heavily. Nonetheless, it looks like frolicking on the beach is a little less popular now than it was a few years back. This may be partly because in recent times, there has been a prevalence of "creepers" who sneak up on your clothing and steal purses, wallets and other things when your attention is elsewhere. They're very brazen about it, though generally non-confrontational.

New User

thanks for getting back so soon! any other places(s) you might recommend that are permissive? hotels/bars/beaches? g/f is a little bit of an exhibitionist, would like to get into the g/g thing.

Aside from the Rooftop Hotel in Hollywood, South Beach at night (while being wary of your belongings and the occasional police ATV), and Miami Velvet, the local swing club, I'm not really aware of any other places other than the ones that have already been suggested on this thread. Maybe a hotel room with a balcony could be fun?

New User

Aside from the Rooftop Hotel in Hollywood, South Beach at night (while being wary of your belongings and the occasional police ATV), and Miami Velvet, the local swing club, I'm not really aware of any other places other than the ones that have already been suggested on this thread. Maybe a hotel room with a balcony could be fun?

New User

sounds like we're going to enjoy our stay. also sounds like we'll be back. thaks doug!

I once saw a couple having sex on the sidewalk in broad daylight on Euclid near Lincoln Road ... I don't recommend this.

What I can say is use your imagination once you get here! South Pointe beach (by the jetty) is very romantic ...

New User

thanks for the tip Maria. Like I said, Suzie is a little on the daring side...I'm sure she'll want to drop by Euclid.

Suzanne C

I had refused to post on this thread because my mother reads these but I'm a grown adult right?

Grab two blankets (one to lie on and to cover yourself with) and head to the beach. Tell Suzie that it doesn't matter that she's an exhibitionist, everyone knows what you're doing and they've probably done it themselves there before. People won't even look at you. All you really need to be on the look-out for is cops and bums trying to steal your clothes. Don't be afraid to streak into the water either. That's always fun.

Oh yeah, and don't be surprised if you're skinny dipping in the water and 'others' offer to join you...

If she's really that ballsy, um I mean you, try the club. Now I mean that not in a 'Bang @ the club because it's allowed' type of way, because it's NOT ALLOWED, but rather as a last resort if Suzie REALLY wants to get crazy!

I've seen it. I've looked away but I've seen it.

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Wait a minute. Has anyone discussed the option of having sex in the water at the beach? That happens all the time down here...right Michelle? :coolsmile:

I don't recommend going into the water at night. That's when nocturnal fish eat ... I know I have said that sharks are not a peril in these areas but it would be foolish to go in the water between sunset and sunrise, plus there are also jelly fish. One sting from those critters will ruin your entire day/evening.

Also, salt water isn't good for some of your er, private parts. Make sure you stop at Walgreens for some magic liquid called KY (there's a Walgreen's on 41st street ... wink, wink ... open 24 hours. Also if you hang around at the beach on 39th street, you can avail yourself of the restrooms by the pool at Carrabas ... just sayin' ...) There are no bums in this area of the beach, generally speaking. It's very sparse and quiet.

Also, you don't want to end up like this!!!

Preferred Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gus
    Wait a minute. Has anyone discussed the option of having sex in the water at the beach? That happens all the time down here...right Michelle? :coolsmile:

Oh no you did not got there sir....

I think you and your girlfriend, living with your parents are probably underaged and should take cold showers. Please stay off of Haulover, its a public beach full of people who will look just like your parents, maybe even your grandparents, only naked, and that will cool you off quick! Its also illegal, policed and very frowned upon there so my recommendation to you is that despite the good natured fun everyone is having with this thread, you should wait until you are old enough to figure this out yourselves.

If you are in fact old enough to be serious, find a sleazy motel by the hour, the city is full of them.

Sunaddicted, my first thought was that this couple that posted earlier who lived with their parents was underaged, too...however, in another thread, they were recommending trendy restaurants in Coconut Grove, so I think somebody may just be yanking our chain. But it is a fun topic, though!

It's possible to be over 18 and still live with one's parents!

I noticed so much PDA when I was in Madrid, Spain. Someone explained to me that because culture and economy don't make it feasible for 18+ kids to live on their own right away, people become REALLY affectionate on the streets since it's the only time they have to be physically close. (This is true of many European cities, not just Madrid. I've heard the same of Buenos Aires.)

You don't see a lot of that in Miami.

It was actually quite romantic to see so many couples holding hands, kissing, hugging. Nothing over the top. I wrote a piece about that -- Madrid: City of Lovers.

I think that underaged kids would not be asking about hotels. We've all been there and have been pretty wily if the need for sex was that important. They'd figure it out.

Still, no matter who you are: please screw responsibly.

New User

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew a good semi-private place to have sex in a car during the day... I have used the side of the road on Krome/Okeechobee road during the night, but am looking for a more secluded spot during the day. My girl lives in Hialeah, so it would be awesome if someone knew an area around there, or in Doral, or Miami Lakes, somewhere in that general area.

Thanks!

New User

hi guys i see u r coming to hollywood. well there's several place u can have fun. there's the beach, there's harrisons, and there's roof top on the beach. when r u guys coming again? maybe u can link me up

New User

To therealdeal, that was just over 2 years ago. By now they have come and gone.

I have a question to all of you:

Which of these motels includes the chair in which the woman sits and the chair has two padded woods sticking out so she can place her feet on them? The guy stands in between her spread legs and she doesn't have to hold her legs up because she has where to put them down. I saw this on the local news years ago when a reporter approached the guy at the window to ask a question. It may have been 8th street but anywhere in Miami or south Broward would be good. The cleaner the better but I will bring alcohol in a spray bottle anyway.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast