Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Place for couple sex in Miami and Fort Lauderdale

HOW did I not see this thread sooner? Seriosuly, I think this has the makings of an article....

The roads out to the rock quarries on US-27 are probably he best places for daytime car sex in the Hialeah/Miami Lakes area. If you can avoid the trucks, that is. But 27 is pretty desolate for a while, so that seems like a good bet.

lol, im with you matt. quiet possibly one of the best threads ever.

New User

Cool BEst Place to have Sex

Hi,

My name is Angel Soler, I am from Argentina. I am in Miami for some days and would like to know
    which are the best places to have sex. I am looking for women and do not mind paying. I am just
    looking for Blondes with good bodies. If you could please recommend me places.

Thanks

New User

Default Re: Place for couple sex in Miami and Fort Lauderdale

Contact us asap. We are an older couple, 62, and 64..We do have a beautiful apartment nearby, and do allow amourous people to use the bedroom for their sexual pleasures. The only thing that We ask for in return is to have the privelige of watching the fun, if i should desire.. We would watch from an inconspicuous place if you want, and won't join in unless asked... We are safe and sane, and very discreet..You be so as well please!
    Jim and Julie

wowza, its it getting a little warm in here or is it just me?

I have even see people comment about having sex at hotel pools in the wee hours of the night without any problems. Can anyone verify that? I'll be staying at the Victor in April with my wife. We plan on letting go and having a wild time - without getting thrown in jail for indecent exposure. I kind of get the feeling that anything goes as long as you are bot loud and obnoxious about what you are doing whether at the beach or at the pool at 4AM. Is that a safe assumption?

Angry C'mon

Quote Originally Posted by chucko85 View Post
    I have even see people comment about having sex at hotel pools in the wee hours of the night without any problems. Can anyone verify that? I'll be staying at the Victor in April with my wife. We plan on letting go and having a wild time - without getting thrown in jail for indecent exposure. I kind of get the feeling that anything goes as long as you are bot loud and obnoxious about what you are doing whether at the beach or at the pool at 4AM. Is that a safe assumption?

NO!

Get caught doing that on the beach and expect a night in jail. But, regardless... plenty of people do it.

Quote Originally Posted by chucko85 View Post

Recently stayed at the Victor in a poolside room. We did not see any sex at the pool. In fact, I can't say I've ever seen sex at a pool in South Beach. I think the hotel might say, "Get a Room." However, the Victor pool is open 24/7, and did see a few completely naked women frolicking in the pool late one night.

Glenn

I've seen all sorts of wild escapades happening on the beach at 4 am. The police patrol at that hour on ATVs, often with their lights out. They tend to turn a blind eye to M/F couples, but will run guys (single or in groups) off the beach. If you do decide to go to the beach late at night, beware of thieves. They will wait until you are in the middle of the action and go through your pockets and steal your wallets and purses. So if you do, go, don't let that stuff out of your sight even for a second!

I think it's unfortunate that the swing crowd tends to label all single males as perverts while viewing themselves as wholesome as teetotaling Baptists. People have sex in public because of the allure of voyeurism and exhibitionism. Otherwise you could do it at home in the missionary position. If it wasn't for good old-fashioned "perversion", swing clubs wouldn't exist!
    kylerly likes this.

New User

I am going to be traveling to Miami the first of June and will be there for a week. I am looking for nude beaches and those where I can "stumble" upon the exhibitionist. I am an exhibitionist and voyeur too.
    Is South Beach during the week the best place for this, and where else could I visit? Maybe some clubs in the area...

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I think it's unfortunate that the swing crowd tends to label all single males as perverts while viewing themselves as wholesome as teetotaling Baptists. People have sex in public because of the allure of voyeurism and exhibitionism. Otherwise you could do it at home in the missionary position. If it wasn't for good old-fashioned "perversion", swing clubs wouldn't exist!
    These are my thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by kylerly View Post
    I am going to be traveling to Miami the first of June and will be there for a week. I am looking for nude beaches and those where I can "stumble" upon the exhibitionist. I am an exhibitionist and voyeur too.
    Is South Beach during the week the best place for this, and where else could I visit? Maybe some clubs in the area...
    You need Haulover beach, which is the nude beach.

New User

Hello I'll be in Miami tonight until friday
    I am expecting to become a slave for a nice couple .

Is this the beginning of some short story you'd see in the pages of Swank or Club?

Where is this club Hedonism? I have not heard of it.

New User

do you like to be watched?

New User

any couples would liked to be watched discretly, let me knwo
    i would luv to watch

New User

This is my first post and I would love to meet some new couples who would like to have fun out at dinner, party, then go home together and have an after party. My Fiance and I would like to meet other couples, single men or women comfortable enough to have fun with two people in Love. We have done this before, but we are very selective. Please contact us.[/QUOTE]

Hi,
    I am so glad to actually have found a couple that is into things like that. I would like to get to know you guys better!
    My girlfriend is very shy about meeting other couples but she already told me that she would like to try it out.
    Just send me a message and we can talk and exchange some pictures.
    Hope to hearing from you
    Chris

New User

any new suggestions?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast