Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Place for couple sex in Miami and Fort Lauderdale

New User

Default Place for couple sex in Miami and Fort Lauderdale

Hi there all of you, I'm a new member....

My girfriends family and my family are going to Hollywood Florida this august, and we (my girfriend and I) would like to go to a place (aoutside the hotel, because of the family) to have our sex encounters,.... Which places do you recomend?

Thanks (as closest to hollywood, Fl / Aventura as possible)

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Hi, ursusnegrus, welcome to Miami beach 411. Thanks for posting such a straightforward question.

Are you looking for suggestions on places that are free, or are you open to paying for a room at a private sexual themed hotel, or perhaps entrance to a swing club? Miami has a number of on premise sex clubs near Hollywood, FL, and it's perfectly acceptable for couples to have a sexual encounter there.

New User

Hi Administrator

I am looking for a sexual themed hotel, is there any near the Fort Lauderdale International Airport???..... otherwise i would use the one next to the miami airport..... thanx

Gus

The Rooftop Resort is a swinger hotel in Hollywood located about 5 miles from Fort Lauderdale Airport.
    Our clothing optional playground is the perfect vacation spot for the Lifestyle Traveler. The Rooftop Resort's casual friendly environment is welcoming to swingers and like minded nudists from around the world. This Swinger Resort in Florida was designed to give adult couples and their friends the freedom to enjoy a nude lifestyle.
    A couples day pass cost $20 Mon-Thurs, Fri-Sun $40. Fri, Sat, and Sun rates are $75/Couple.

Day Rooms are available from 10am to 6pm Mon-Thurs rates are $55/Couple. Fri, Sat, and Sun rates are $75/Couple.

Another option: I've seen couples having in the water in South Beach, and at the nude beach in Haulover. I should also mention, I met a person who was arrested for indecent behavior at Haulover.

Have fun, and use good judgment on where you choose.

Does anyone else have a suggestion for this visiting couple?

On South Beach, sex on the beach isn't just a drink. I've observed that in the late night hours (on weeknights when the police don't patrol as much), the beach here turns into a Felliniesque festival of exhibitionistic wanton delights, with all sorts of pairings going on. There are couples having sex quite openly, by themselves and occasionally in groups....gay, straight, and every possible variation. Many seem to enjoy the adrenaline rush of being watched, and the cops turn a blind eye to much of it. It is more prevalent around Spring Break, but public sex is definitely a year-round sport here. A spot in front of the stacked beach chairs, or on a lifeguard shack if you're feeling really adventurous, is the typical scenario. Just keep an eye on your valuables, as they have been known to disappear. There are enough people around that it doesn't feel really dangerous, but not so many that you feel like you're doing it in the stadium at a Miami Dolphins game! :)

New User

Part of the reason semi-public sex is so popular on South Beach is because of the Latin and European tourists. They're less inhibited about sex. In Europe, it's called dogging, and has become the new craze, especially in Britain, and in Spanish, they call it cancaneo. Miami and South Beach have a much freer attitude about sex than the rest of the US, which is part of the reason so many people like to go there.

Hi beach_lover,

Welcome! Well said! South Beach does tend to ooze sex. :-)

Suzanne C

DOUG!!! That was you watching??? I'm so embarrassed...

haha, nah just kidding...

ursusnegrus: are you looking for one of those hotels/motels with the heart-shaped bed and/or tub?

Hey, I was just walking my dog. I saw the crowd and had to see what all the fuss was about. Sorry!

Their are plenty of places for great sex in Miami.

The Miami Airport Executive is the one you mentioned by the airport.
    6700 NW 12th St, Miami
    (305) 871-1166

Presidente Motel, is nice.
    1395 Se 8th Ct, Hialeah, FL 33010
    (305) 883-7300

BUT if you REALLY WANT to enjoy South Florida try some of these ideas for more Wuichoesque type sex.

The Aventura shopping mall
    19501 Biscayne Blvd
    Miami, FL 33180
    Anyone who's ever worked at a mall knows about those rear walkways used to connect stores. The doors are usually open and no one's patrolling them most of the time. Just wait for the shoppers to look the other way and duck inside a "Mall Personnel Only" door. And because those back walkways are so quiet, it's easy to hear footsteps approaching. AMAZING RUSH.

OR

Fairchild Botanical Garden
    10901 Old Cutler Road
    Coral Gables, FL 33156
    Phone: 305-667-1651
    Ah, a day at the park. You're best off heading there at sunset or at night, when there are less people, and choose a spot that has some kind of obstacle that you can hide behind long enough to pull up your pants, should you get caught. I went when they were exhibiting the Titan Arum ( stink plant ). Everyone went outside before the plant bloomed so I figured this would be the most opportune moment to get jiggy. Mind you I went to Fairchild to impress this girl (Botany Major), and I had no idea what kind of plant this was. The smell made it hard for me to ejaculate and the girl must of thought I was SUPERSTUD.

OR you could try...

Don Shula's Golf Club
    7601 Miami Lakes Dr,
    Miami Lakes, FL 33014
    The golf course is another good choice for sex. The grass is manicured and soft. And because there aren't any twigs, branches or rocks laying around, you may not even need a blanket. This one is so easy it shouldn't even count as a public sexual exhibition. What I usually do is have dinner at the steak house (my name is on the plaque on the wall for eating a 48 ounce steak ), then just casually go for a "stroll" on the gold course. The steak house closes around 10pm thats why I eat first and sex later. A big plus here is that you can see all the people dining from the golf course but they cant see you.

Enjoy!!!

Gus

Nice suggestions, wuchio! Thanks for getting us to think outside of the box (no pun intended).

There's also a number of parking garages in Miami Beach that offer a limited amount of privacy. The good thing about parking garages is they only cost $1 an hour.

Suzanne C

OMG...

New User

This is my first post and I would love to meet some new couples who would like to have fun out at dinner, party, then go home together and have an after party. My Fiance and I would like to meet other couples, single men or women comfortable enough to have fun with two people in Love. We have done this before, but we are very selective. Please contact us.

Gus

Hi, Lolag123, welcome to MiamiBeach411. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Have you tried searching Craigslist for like minded people, or an adult oriented dating site like SDC.com? Both sites have tons of people looking for similar activities.

Are you and your finance local, or are you on vacation?

Hey wuicho, Fairchild is only open until 5 PM unless there is a special event. Why not try Matheson Hammock park, next door? Just watch out for the alligators.

And if you do have sex on the beach, make sure you use a towel! The sand is very gritty.

If you do it in Matheson-Hammock, you should also watch out for the crabs (the blue kind, that is).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Doug, you know, nothing will ruin a good romp than a clamp-down from a crab!

New User

This is my first post and I stumbled here looking for places to have sex. Me and my girlfriend still live with our parents and strict conditions mean our homes are off limits. We've tried going to some cheap motels but still, it'd be nice to find a place we can do our thing.

Gus

Hi, TruAmbitionz, welcome to MiamiBeach411. Thanks for posting here.

We've all been in the same boat as you.

I wonder if not having a place makes the sex all the more exciting?

New User

Hello there, we'll be in Miami Beach this Wed to Mon, are looking for some "public sex" places. We've heard about Haulover Beach, don't know how open that will be. We were in Hawaii, Big Beach, kinda quiet. I did see Rooftop on the internet, would appreciate any comments if anyone has been there.Any suggestions would be helpful. thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast