Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member FredTheCatTravels's Avatar

Default Re: Fishing in Miami and Keys

Quote Originally Posted by rlshea View Post
    Hey Maria just saw this, I'm really not sure what our max budget would be. It would depend on a few things... A) do we have jobs yet (not likely) B) Whether the football season has started yet (planning on going to Dolphin MNF game) and C) How many people are coming...

That said I don't think they would want to do it if it costed more than a couple hundred per person... Is that reasonable or not?
    The head boats aren't usually more than $50 per day or half day per person because they take a lot of people out.

I would check the Miami Beach Marina or the one at Bayside. If they don't have head boats, they will tell you who does.

Also, I'd find out what fish is running during that time.

Hi Jore, thanks for your report on the Kelley Fleet!

I was trying to get feedback from the Reward, but they still haven't replied to me. (I've fished with Reward before.)

I'm sorry to hear you got sea sick. That is strange.

I never get sea sick, but one time I was on the ferry from Dover to Calais and the English Channel was very calm. For some reason, I got a little nauseated even though I had been on much rougher seas. Then a friend once told me that the same thing happened to her on cruise ships, even though she was a sailor used to all kinds of motion on the water. I think it's the subtle movement that might make some people queasy.

By the way everyone, here is a post on a fishing trip I recently did on the gulf coast of Florida:

http://sexandthebeach.blogspot.com/2...ve-tarpon.html

Quote Originally Posted by FredTheCatTravels View Post
    I would check the Miami Beach Marina or the one at Bayside.
    The Reward Fleet runs out of Miami Beach Marina: http://www.therewardfleet.com/about.htm

They do party boats (Fred I think that's the same as head boats?) and other types of charters.

Quote Originally Posted by miamicharter View Post
    Hello

Enjoy the day in miami with
    Deep Sea Fishing Charter Boat Miami. just visit miamicharterboat.com
    I'm not a fishermen, per se. Don't have the patience, yet I love watching those fishing channels once in a while.

Among two other guys, went 1/3rds on a skiff. The other two are fisherman and they catch monsters all the time less than a mile out. It's Tarpon Season in Miami, and you don't have to venture far.

Last month we casted off the wall off the Seaquarium and had a few nibblers. Nothing reeled in. Therefore, we went up river to Garcia's for their Grouper Soup.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEg-TTMo...blackfordoakes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12