Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Cool Villa for Bachelor party

Hello everybody,

I am planning a bachelor party for my brother and I have 12 adults coming. I am looking for a 5 day rental around $2300 give or take. Preferably closer to bars and clubs. This party is planned for July 11-15. Does anybody have any good recommendations? Open to any advice.

Thanks

Default Re: Villa for Bachelor party

at your price range I worry that finding a 'villa' will be difficult.

For substantially more, one of the contributors here, Matt Meltzer, has a friend, Thomas Kramer, who rents his shack on star island for such events. (this is truly ultra-high end)

RK may be able to list larger condos that might 'fit your bill,' that are available for rent.

My advice is check out VRBO.com and see what comes up with your dates and price range. South Beach does not have villas. It's a tiny island, and we have apartments, condos and penthouses, but no sprawling mansions like you see on the TV shows. They are across the bridge on the islands and are not near any bars or clubs.

rk

$2300 for 5 days for 12 people is going to be tough for anything good. Most condos for short-term rental will sleep maybe 6, you'll probably have to rent 2 of them.

Besides the above-mentioned vrbo, try these guys for condos in a few better buildings:

http://dreamdestinationsllc.com/

Or try sunspot for less expensive:

http://www.sunspotmiami.com/

rk

Just noticed you're coming mid-July. That's low season and you should be able to get good rates.

For $2300 it's gonna be real tough to find anything anywhere near the bars and clubs that sleeps 12. Like rk said, you could find maybe a 2 BR condo that sleeps 6. Or maybe a 3 BR if you really looked that might sleep 8, with a couple people on couches. I think you may need to double your budget to find what you're looking for.

OR

You can go a little further north and look at the houses up in the 30s-90s streets. Lots of stuff up there that might be in your range. However, you will be taking cabs to and from nearly all nightlife.

rk

Keep in mind it's not legal to rent a single-family home for less than 6 months.