Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jess

Thread: Hotel Eva

New User

Default Hotel Eva

Anyone have an opinion on Hotel Eva? It's perfect walking distance to all the clubs I'm interested in and the beach. I don't know the area though so any tips would be helpful. Also, is there public parking nearby? $25/day seems a bit much but that might be the norm.

Default Re: Hotel Eva

Parking at the boutique hotels is usually $30+ so $25 isn't bad..also factor another 15% tax or so and it will be $28 /day.

Public parking is about $1.75/hour from 1st to 23rd and $1.50 in Mid Beach but it cuts off @ 6PM up there where as Sobe is til 3AM.

rk

Quote Originally Posted by Sephine View Post
    Anyone have an opinion on Hotel Eva? It's perfect walking distance to all the clubs I'm interested in and the beach. I don't know the area though so any tips would be helpful. Also, is there public parking nearby? $25/day seems a bit much but that might be the norm.
    The Eva Hotel (former Hotel Rabrinni) is an excellent choice unless you are looking for a 4 or 5-star property with a resort feel. Eva is a more basic 3-star smaller hotel. The location is great - a short walk to Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road, and the beach. The interior was renovated not too long ago so it's above average.

Eva has some on-site parking (which is what they're charging the $25 for) but if you want to save you can park in the public lot on the south side of 16 street (between Collins and Washington) about a block from the hotel for $16/day (assuming you take the car out only once a day or less). If you park in the larger public parking ramps in south beach the rate is $1/hour. You don't need a car around south beach so much, either walk or use the 25c local bus.

Good location, and parking is unavoidable but using the garage rk suggests will certainly help.
    Matt Meltzer likes this.

New User

Awesome! Thanks guys. We were going to walk everywhere so the cheaper the rate the better.

Good to hear about the hotel as well. It's basically a place to sleep (if we sleep), no 4 or 5 stars needed

Thanks for the help and advice everyone!!! Greatly appreciated.

Just out of curiosity, why are you getting a car if your plan is to walk everywhere the whole time? Even a RT cab from MIA is cheaper.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Meltzer View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why are you getting a car if your plan is to walk everywhere the whole time? Even a RT cab from MIA is cheaper.
    My friends and I are driving down from Jacksonville. We'll probably all fit in 2 cars, 3 max.

New User

This is such a nice hotel. I'm sure you will love this.