Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Default South Beach Marriott

Has anyone stayed at the South Beach Marriott since their most recent remodel? My wife and I are looking to stay here in July. Prices seem to be ok for South Beach. This certainly seems like a nice hotel in a good location. We're ok with not being in the center of the action in South Beach. It's nice to have a quiet, relaxing atmosphere. I appreciate any thoughts anyone may have.

Default Re: South Beach Marriott

It's a great spot. Nice and quiet and I think they've even got paddleboard yoga going on in the pool. I'm asking some folks from their team to chime in and give you more info.

Thanks Matt! I appreciate you reaching out to others. It never hurts to hear multiple opinions.

Paddleboard yoga in the pool?? wow! Hook me up Matt!

In my early years, I used to hit up the beach in front of the Marriot. Their staff used to service those in front of their beach, even if you weren't a guest. Suppose they assumed I was and drank I alcoholic beverages there with immunity.

The location is far enough from the cheesy part of SoBe to really enjoy. Especially if it's mid-week and away from the three generation Hialeah family set up that is now common in SoFi on weekends.

Blackford,

This is good info regarding the Marriott. I know my wife and I are looking forward to staying there in July. I like the fact that it's away from a lot of the madness of South Beach. My wife and I enjoy all areas of SoBe, but want to be able to get a nice night's sleep while we're there. Hopefully this will be a good spot.

New User

My aunt says its good, and the renovations are excellent. You should try it. Enjoy your stay.