Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Cool Looking to rent a luxury villa in South Beach during food and wine festival.

Hi,

I am looking for a high end villa with 3 bed/3 bathrooms, preferably with a pool and definitely with parking.
    I heard there are a lot of scams in Miami with regard to bait and switch, ect. Can you recommend a reputable
    company that deals with luxury villa rentals? My price range is $1200-$1700/night.
    thank you,
    Ernesto

Default Re: Looking to rent a luxury villa in South Beach during food and wine festival.

Just use reputable sites like Homeaway.com / VRBO.com etc. for house/villa rentals. Sure each city might have companies that handle a certain market, but these sites are good for all over the world.

Default Re: Looking to rent a luxury villa in South Beach during food and wine festival.

Hi Ernesto,

as Marc said, you definitely want to go with a reputable company.I've been here in Miami for a little over four years and have family and friends in from out of town at least twice a year. I've used airBNB and homeaway, but my best experience so far has been with The Maruca Group. Cesar, the owner, personally manages all of the villas and condo rentals that his company does. I like using him because he makes sure that all of his properties are up to his standards, that all of the promised amenities are provided, and that you can contact him or his staff 24 hours a day if something does go wrong.

The problem with some airBNB and homeaway rentals are that they sometimes violate the city zoning codes. You could end up getting kicked out of a rental if the condo association finds out you are staying illegally in an airBNB rental. It happened to a friend of mine, she lost 100% of her $7,700 rental for the week, and ended up having to rent a hotel. Needless to say she was not happy.

Best of luck.