Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Matt Meltzer
  • 1 Post By rk

Thread: help needed for 3 guys in party mode!!

New User

Default help needed for 3 guys in party mode!!

We are three 30yr old guys headed to miami for the first time to party it up. We are looking for a hotel with a ocean front suite(two beds and living room) that has some good parties Any help would be great.

Default Re: help needed for 3 guys in party mode!!

Check out the Cleveland, Shore club and SLS to start with, they all fit that description

The Clevelander is awesome. Good for that "party" atmo. I stayed there for my bachelor party.

New User

How is the sagamore pool parties compared to those other places? Sagamore has the suite type set up we like.

I mean, just cos you stay there doesn't mean you have to attend their pool scene or parties. I've never heard of their pool parties to be honest. Shore Club is a better scene.

Sagamore doesn't really do pool parties, so I would say that's not the place for you. Also check out the Raleigh, they've got a good pool party there too and the rooms are a little bigger. SLS rooms are TINY, and I've heard the same about Delano.

Clevelander is probably going to meet what you're looking for the best. It's not as swanky as the other places but their suites are nice, and the pool scene is fun.
    Jess likes this.

New User

The only reason I was thinking sagamore cause its three guys and with a suite one of us can sleep on couch. Most of the rooms I seen for Cleveland, sls, are double rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Meltzer View Post
    Sagamore doesn't really do pool parties, so I would say that's not the place for you. Also check out the Raleigh, they've got a good pool party there too and the rooms are a little bigger. SLS rooms are TINY, and I've heard the same about Delano.

Clevelander is probably going to meet what you're looking for the best. It's not as swanky as the other places but their suites are nice, and the pool scene is fun.

Well Miami isn't like Vegas with huge rooms or big spaces. Our hotels are smaller size wise as they are mostly protected 1050s art deco buildings. Even the bigger hotels along collins aren't all that big. So it will be harder to find a room.How about looking for a family room, with a sofa bed instead of a suite?

New User

I tried finding one. We we wanted two double beds a sofa bed, in south beach and ocean front lol. Now if we could find that where the was a great pool party that would be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Well Miami isn't like Vegas with huge rooms or big spaces. Our hotels are smaller size wise as they are mostly protected 1050s art deco buildings. Even the bigger hotels along collins aren't all that big. So it will be harder to find a room.How about looking for a family room, with a sofa bed instead of a suite?

rk

Try the Shelborne.

New User

What is the difference between shelborne and villas at shelborne?

Quote Originally Posted by rk View Post
    Try the Shelborne.

rk

The Shelborne is a "condo hotel", i.e. it is a collection of condos, most are owned by the hotel and operate as the Shelborne Hotel. A few of the condos are privately owned and rented out either by the owner directly, or through another agent as for example under the name "Villas at Shelborne". You stay in the same building, and can use the pool, beach etc. but don't get the hotel amenities like room/maid service, front desk check-in etc. I assume you save some money but I am not familiar with this particular outfit and can't vouch for the quality of the room/upkeep. Before booking the "villas" do check reviews specific for those, as the hotel rooms differ in quality and experience.
    Matt Meltzer likes this.