Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By teresafelipe

Thread: Help with chosing a hotel

New User

Default Help with choosing a Hotel

Myself and children (17, 14) have our first trip to Miami Beach in August 2016 . I have booked the Shepley, but have recently found out that they do not have microwaves in the guest rooms , neither do they have a pool, so I am thinking of cancelling . I was wondering if anyone can recommend a hotel with the following ; Good transport links, nightlife, free breakfast, pool , microwave, refrigerator and walking distance to the beach . I obviously have to make a decision very soon as to which Hotel to stay at . My Budget is $150 per night . I don't know if my budget is too low, any guidance will be really helpful!
    Last edited by Missmomteach; 07-02-2016 at 06:41 AM.

Default Re: Help with chosing a hotel

Sorry for the delay in seeing this.....if it's not too late I'd look at the Hotel Alexander in mid-beach. There's a bus there that can take you into South Beach. But honestly, what you're looking for is hard to find for under $150 a night. Did you ever find a place?

New User

Default Re: Help with chosing a hotel

According to your budget Hotel Cerca and Crest Hotel Suites is much better for you. They both under your $150 dollar budget and will provide you all facilities which you are looking for under this budget.

Let's take an overview of these Hotels:-

Hotel Cerca:- In this hotel, you will find low Guest Rooms, Pool & beachs, Jules Kitchen etc. They are also providing best deals, destination packages wunder bar and groups & events. They are located at 3900 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida.

Crest Hotel Suites:- They are located in prime location of 1670 James Avenue Miami Beach, Florida. This hotel having great hospitality with 43 rooms and 23 one-bedroom suites, plus a small pool in an interior courtyard, rates start at $136.
    Matt Meltzer likes this.