Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Booking a house or condo in South Beach for Bachelor Party

I stumbled across this site while doing some research on accommodations for Miami and it looks it this is a great resource!

I'm planning a bachelor party for buddy and we're coming to Miami for Ultra music festival at the end of March. We're looking for 4 nights accommodation for a party of 16 people. Right now, a house looks like the best bet to fit a group our size. Either that or a few condos in the same complex.

Ideally we're looking for a cool place to throw a good bash and crash. We're 1st timers to Miami so any advice would be great or point to me to websites with houses for rent!

Senior Member FredTheCatTravels's Avatar

Default Re: Booking a house or condo in South Beach for Bachelor Party

Quote Originally Posted by gq001 View Post
    I stumbled across this site while doing some research on accommodations for Miami and it looks it this is a great resource!

I'm planning a bachelor party for buddy and we're coming to Miami for Ultra music festival at the end of March. We're looking for 4 nights accommodation for a party of 16 people. Right now, a house looks like the best bet to fit a group our size. Either that or a few condos in the same complex.

Ideally we're looking for a cool place to throw a good bash and crash. We're 1st timers to Miami so any advice would be great or point to me to websites with houses for rent!
    In peak season you may have a hard time breaking up a week and may have to rent the house for the entire seven nights. Also, rk has a good point about mentioning it is a house party. Most owners frown on that so maybe offer a good security deposit and explain that you are responsible adults.

Don't try and keep it from the owner or you might lose out on your accommodations and your money. Good luck!