Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    arm
    New User

Lightbulb Need a hotel in Miami for 2 days

Is our first time (young couple) in Miami, we stay only for 2 days, need a good hotel (3 to 4 stars) secure, nice, near to beach, restaurants, malls.... good price!

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Hi, arm, welcome to Miami Beach 411. Thanks for posting your question here.

Miami Beach hotel rates can change a lot, from day-to-day.

What are you dates of stay? We're happy to make some suggestions.

Can you also tell us where you are visiting from? It's nice to know where people are coming from who find our site.

arm
    New User

Red face Re: Need a hotel in Miami for 2 days

Hello, thanks for helping, we are going from Colombia , dates december 15 thru 17.... thanks again.... would you please suggest some places which we must go?....

And we should rent a car? is taxi fare soo expensive? how much will cost a car rent?
    Last edited by arm; 12-02-2010 at 08:07 PM.

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Good news - the hotel rates look affordable during your stay, which is surprising given the time of year. Here are some places I suggest:

Hotel Astor (3.5-star hotel) has rates starting at $99. The hotel offers free continental breakfast, and is one of the nicest art deco boutique hotels in South Beach, as far as style and comfort.

Blue Moon (3.5-star hotel) has rates starting at $109. My family stayed here, when the came for our wedding, and we're pleased with the accommodation, and my mom is not easily impressed. As with most hotels in Miami Beach, this place does charge a $10 a day resort fee, but free breakfast and wireless internet is included.

Winterhaven (3-star hotel) has rates starting at $109. This hotel is located on Ocean Drive, and is one of the better hotels on the street, in my opinion.

Royal Palm
    (3.5-star hotel) has rates starting at $128. This is an oceanfront hotel, with a pool. The reviews are mixed, but I have stayed here twice and have always been pleased.

Sinse (3.5-star hotel) has rates starting at $167. This is a brand new hotel, located in a quite area South of 5th Street. The hotel has a pool and offers free wireless internet.

You can compare hotel rates here.

All the places I listed are centrally located, and within walking distance to the beach, restaurants, and shopping.

As with any hotel, the earlier you arrive, the better chance you have of getting a better room, and if you are not happy with the first room they give you, ask for something better.

If you're only here for two day, you shouldn't need to rent a car, that is, unless you plan to do some serious shopping, or drive down to the keys,