Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Thread: New Person!

New User

Default New Person!

New to the forums.. I live in Doral. I am a female in my 30's that is married with a dog. I have lived here about a year and will stay another couple of years (typical Miami I know). I like going to the beach, pool and just getting out and going to farmers markets or street fairs. I miss hiking (lack of hills in Miami) and the general feeling of friendliness that you get in most of the rest of the country. I do like Doral! I know this may be unheard of but I live in a great community and my husband and I came here with jobs and Doral was picked for a good commute. I like being close enough to everything but far enough from everything if that makes sense. I enjoy reading all of your comments and look forward to chatting with you in the future.

Default Re: New Person!

Welcome to the forums, Satieheart26!

Sorry I gave my more traditional Matt Meltzer welcome to you in the other thread. We appreciate your input and hope you stick around to offer more. Just, ya know, be realistic on those drive times!

New User

lol..I explained my drive times in my other post so I won't make your eyes roll with that again. Thanks for the welcome. This year in Miami has been interesting to say the very least. Bottom line is we really did not want to live in Kendall and Doral was the best bet for us with a commute. I look forward to chatting with everyone. Looks like a pretty good crowd of people. I took advice from your posts as we were moving a year ago in regards to Kendall and Miami in general and thank god I did. You and the staff/contributors give a good view of what to expect even if perspectives differ.

Welcome to the forums!

Always great to see another member joing the Miami Beach 411 family.

New User

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hit me up for any Doral questions although I know there won't be a ton. :-) I look forward to meeting you at some point in the future.

Banned

hello,welcome

New User

welcome to miami home