Hey all! A few months ago, I posted on here asking about home inspectors, looking for a referral. Nobody really seemed to know anyone good, so I ended up going with a company that I found online and taking a chance. It worked out very well and I want to share the info for the next searcher in need of an inspection. Here is a review I wrote for Alliance Home Inspection. They did a great job, were honest and professional and did NOT scam, cheat or cut corners on our inspection. How many companies in Miami can you really say that about?!

Here is the review:

The process of buying a house can be extremely stressful and costly. Knowing which company to choose from a list online can be intimidating, especially if you are not familiar with them nor have personal referrals from friends or family. Thus was the case for my husband and I on our first purchase here in Miami Dade. We had the good fortune, however, of calling Alliance Home Inspection for our pre-purchase inspection. Stephan, the owner, was very professional on the phone, gave me a fair quote and was very flexible on scheduling an inspection. On the inspection date, he came to the property and explained what he was going to be looking at and then went to work right away. He was very thorough and made it very clear to me that he was working for me- not the realtor or the seller. Stephan took a very critical look at the house- writing down all the good and bad- both which are crucial in making the decision whether to purchase the house or not. A lot of buyers are desperate to get into a house right now while the price is right, however, it is extremely important to know what you are getting into both for your own decision making as well as in determining what your insurance costs may be. With Alliance Home Inspection, I feel like we were well aware of the basic issues we would need to discuss with the seller, the things we were confident we would be able to fix, as well as things we would need to call professionals out for.

For your money, Alliance Home Inspection produces a very professional report for you to keep electronically. This report details the inspection which covered everything from mildew on the driveway to roofing components. It is a very extensive inspection, and I felt comfortable with Stephan’s explanation of each item. The thing that impressed me the most about this company, however, was Stephan’s willingness to go the extra mile for me. During this sale, I was very stressed and busy. Stephan took the time to call the city and inquire about the roofing permits. The information he found out ultimately saved me money on my homeowners insurance. In today’s cut-corners mediocre customer service environment, Stephan with Alliance Home Inspection went above and beyond. They were, by far, the most easy aspect of this home sale and I have already sent a friend to them on referral.