Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SoBeyoch

Thread: Does anyone have AT&T U-verse service in Miami for their Internet connection?

Default Does anyone have AT&T U-verse service in Miami for their Internet connection?

I was wondering if anyone has this service. Miami is one of the few cities that you can get it. The price seems very reasonable. I need a good data connection since I work from home. Also need to be able to plug a VOIP phone into a data port.

http://www.att.com/shop/u-verse/inde...id=6WZrSVG7Nm0

Default Re: Does anyone have AT&T U-verse service in Miami for their Internet connection?

Yes! We run our business on AT & T Uverse, so we have our internet and VOIP phones running on it. We also have "cable" tv through it. It works really well and I would recommend it a million times over Comcast. You can feel confident getting it 100%

Default Re: Does anyone have AT&T U-verse service in Miami for their Internet connection?

U-Verse is awesome! I had it when I lived on the mainland and loved it. Now that I live on the beach I had to switch to Atlantic Broadband and not only are they more expensive, their service is not as good. Definitely go with UVerse. I hope to god it comes to the beach one day.
    Catt likes this.

Thank you very much! What speed do you recommend since I work from home?

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    Yes! We run our business on AT & T Uverse, so we have our internet and VOIP phones running on it. We also have "cable" tv through it. It works really well and I would recommend it a million times over Comcast. You can feel confident getting it 100%

Default Internet and Cable in Miami Beach zip code 33140

I work from home so my data connection is very important to me. I have to have a connection for my VOIP phone as well. I am wondering if you can recommend the best cable and internet provider for Miami Beach (58th & Collins) zip code 33140. Any insight would be helpful. Thank you

Hi Indian Barbie,

I think Atlantic Broadband is the only provider in Miami Beach.

Thanks Michelle. Their website indicates that AT&T does service this area and the Electric company also told me that. I will let you know what I find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    Hi Indian Barbie,

I think Atlantic Broadband is the only provider in Miami Beach.

New User

Question Re: Does anyone have AT&T U-verse service in Miami for their Internet connection?

Quote Originally Posted by Indian Barbie View Post
    Thanks Michelle. Their website indicates that AT&T does service this area and the Electric company also told me that. I will let you know what I find out.
    Did anyone get an update on this? I am so tired of Atlantic Broadband - they give you a 6-month promotion but when it's over you have to pay their ridiculous high prices and the service is nowhere near what they say (I pay for 30 mbps, but the real speed is actually 10 according to speedtest.net). Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Akanem View Post
    Did anyone get an update on this? I am so tired of Atlantic Broadband - they give you a 6-month promotion but when it's over you have to pay their ridiculous high prices and the service is nowhere near what they say (I pay for 30 mbps, but the real speed is actually 10 according to speedtest.net). Any information would be greatly appreciated!
    I actually was at the AT&T store last week. They have several new products that they offer near the beach depending on what your needs are. I have found that the AT&T store in Aventura are the most educated on their products. Marie and her manager priced out several different products for me.

I had AT&T a long time ago and I was not happy with them, mostly they would not deliver the speeds they told us our plan would have. This was maybe 4 years ago, but since I left them and went to Comcast I have only heard good things about them. Comcast seems to interrupt service for 30 minutes at a time from 1 to 5 times a month aside from that strange annoyance Comcast is fast and works fine for me especially when pulling bandwidth from several locations at once.

Comcast SUCKS!! I can't get Uverse where I live .. so I'm stuck with Effing Comcast!