Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Realtor recommendations?

Hi there. My husband and I are moving to Miami in May and we are looking for advice on places to live. He has a job in west Miami (152nd street) so we are looking at Kendall and possibly Coral Gables. We don't have kids, but we have 2 dogs and would really like a house (not apt. or condo). I have already seen the map that someone else posted (thanks!), but does anyone have any other advice? We are not able to travel to Miami in advance to look for places, we will just be coming into town with all of our stuff and have to find a house.

Does anyone know of any realtors that specialize in rental homes? I know some people will say we should buy, but we are military, so buying a house isn't really an option for us. Since we currently live out of state, it would be nice to have a realtor that can look for us. We have looked on Craigslist but I know people here have said that is not a good idea. Thank you!

rk

Default Re: Realtor recommendations?

There are several recommended realtors in this recent thread:

Realtor Recommendation for Buying a condo in Brickell/Downtown area

Good luck.

I looked in that area and I used a wonderful realtor. She took really good care of me since I didn't have a lot of time to look and was moving from out of state. I will send you a private message with her information. I would also recommend to interview several before you choose one to work with. I think I interviewed at least 6. A lot of people talk a good game but they never deliver.
    Last edited by Indian Barbie; 03-19-2012 at 12:53 AM.

New User

Thank you so much, that would be great! We are moving from out of state also, so that would be helpful.

New User

Could I please get your realtor recommendation info as well? We are also moving from out of state.