Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Relocating to Brickell, looking for advice

My girlfriend and I are relocating to Miami for four years and looking for a place to rent. My office is located in Brickell so we are thinking of living in that area. Our price limit is around $2700 but it is flexible if the apartment/condo is worth it. We like some of the split level apartments at Infinity at Brickell, any thoughts on that place? Any other recommendations? We would prefer a place without carpeting (at least in the main rooms). Icon Brickell I is also on our list. We like very modern design and an open kitchen (as I like to cook).

Thanks in advance for the help!

Default Re: Relocating to Brickell, looking for advice

Both Icon and Infinity are nice, and you can prob find places in there in your price range. I've heard the management and general service at Icon is pretty bad (Sales may not be, but that's sales). Nothing bad about Infinity.

In that price range you shouldn't have much of a problem finding a place in Brickell, though.

New User

Thanks for the response! We aren't worried about finding a place but are curious what the locals might recommend. That is good to know about the service and management at Icon. Anyone else have any thoughts or opinions? Thanks!

Many options in that range. I sent you a private msg. Just letting you know cuz I don't remember the last time I got a msg if I had to click on "account" to see it or if notice just appeared on screen when I logged in.

Welcome to Brickell...or soon to be. Each building has it's nuances and it's really about what you can deal with. Some management companies suck, some parking is horrendous, some don't have the extra tennis court or amenities, some are too loud...I suggest you take walk through each building. I love my building but some people don't...