Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Blackford Oakes

Thread: Best condo in Miami; What say you ?

Default Best condo in Miami; What say you ?

One thing that is kind of mezmerizing, is the recent development and actual completion of some nice high rise condos.

Many of us had to endure a period of undeciveness, watching some projects just lay dormant while developers and investors scurry to ffind means to fund the last phases of construction.

From my vantage point on Brickell Key, it seemed like an eternity that Icon ( Viceroy ) and Asia got completed.

After year two of ground breaking, I'm here between Brickell Key I & II, playing tennis under cranes full of doubt.

After years of waiiting. the promise has been fullfilled.

I'm not a advisor to recommend where someone should move. I'm a bit familiar with those nice condos iin SiFi, but I'm going to venture the optimal condos are on Brickell.

Both the Icon and Asia, have enhanced the quality of SFL living.

As for Asia , one benefit all islanders now enjoy, is a green area in the middle of BK; A greco type amphitheatre nice kiddie play area, and a sloped lawn.

The building itself is a nice exclamation point to the best area in Brickell, and in the near future after City Centre, probably the best place in the entire 305 to live.

http://www.asiamiamicondo.com/eng/content/index.htm

That's just my opinion. What's your version of the best condo accomadations in Miami ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    rk likes this.

Default Re: Best condo in Miami; What say you ?

I think they're eyesores. But that's just me, I'm not a fan of condo towers in general and wish the people in this city, msot of whom also seem to dislike them, would actually hold city government accountable for wanton approval of these things.

That said, I'd tend to agree the Viceroy is the nicest I've been in. the units are nothing special but in terms of ammenities and lobby decor, yeah, the best.

Then again there's some condo/hotels I haven't really been in enough to rate.

And great action shot, BTW.

rk

Default Re: Best condo in Miami; What say you ?

Blackford, I see Apogee in your future. Talk to fred when the time is right.