Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Matt Meltzer

Thread: south miami

New User

Default south miami

Can anyone recommend a good route to walk around South Miami in order to get a sense of it? I've seen the neighborhood positively mentioned on this forum and wanted to walk around and get an idea of what the area was like.

Default Re: south miami

Depends on how far you want to walk. But if you start on Sunset Drive and US-1 and walk east, then head south at the entrance to Sunset Place, go a block or two, then continue walking East to Red Road, you'll get a good view of downtown. If you continue south on Red Road to the Chevron station, and make a left you can go walk around among the houses and whatnot down there to see the resduential part. That's probably a mile or so total but it gives you a good idea.
    Marc Middleton likes this.

New User

Thanks Matt.

You got it

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good route to walk around South Miami in order to get a sense of it? I've seen the neighborhood positively mentioned on this forum and wanted to walk around and get an idea of what the area was like.
    Hey Overlord: I'd be curious to hear your impressions of South Miami after you explore it. That is an area that interests me as well. You thinking of living there or just looking around?