Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ShannonSoBe
  • 1 Post By ShannonSoBe

Thread: Found An AMAZING Scooter Mechanic For All You Miami Scooter / Motorcycle People

Default Found An AMAZING Scooter Mechanic For All You Miami Scooter / Motorcycle People

Hey guys I haven't been on this board in forever but I found a great local mechanic and I wanted to share it with you. I am very DIY as far as fixing my own bikes and scooter but I was stuck and this guy scheduled me on his day off, was prompt, fast, great communication, helpful, friendly and the prices were more than fair! Also he comes to YOU. I paid $50 for what a south beach shop probably would have charged me hundreds for.

http://www.mechsscooterrepair.com/ Check him out and also his perfect 13 five star reviews on yelp.
    Don't hesitate to text him for all your scooter needs.

Its hard to find a great honest mechanic so I wanted to put the word out about this guy. His name is Devin.
    I don't know if he speaks Spanish or not but he speaks english with no accent so I was happy to get a mechanic I can also understand. Very cool guy!
    Matt Meltzer likes this.

Default Re: Found An AMAZING Scooter Mechanic For All You Miami Scooter / Motorcycle People

Cool, thanks Shannon. What are you up to these days?

Default Re: Found An AMAZING Scooter Mechanic For All You Miami Scooter / Motorcycle People

Welcome. Just working all over the place and biking, jetsking and spending as much time with the dogs as I can when I'm in the area and not working.

Welcome back, Shannon!

Now please let us know when you find a good auto mechanic.

Matt will do but I'lll prob have to hear it from a friend. No car for me. I'm quite happy with 2 bicycles, scooter and jetski LOL. I'll take a bus in order to be able to afford the jetski LOL! Beach priorities hahaha.
    Anders likes this.