Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ShannonSoBe

Thread: Are There Any Good Looking, Straight, Skilled, Male Hair Dressers In Miami?

Default Are There Any Good Looking, Straight, Skilled, Male Hair Dressers In Miami?

Tall order I know. I've been happily single for 7 years and plan on staying that way but after going two tone blonde and dealing with the high cost of getting roots done on such a thing and 4 hr salon visits I started day dreaming about dating some hot hair dresser to do it for me. Lmao. Silly I know. My friends said good luck finding that. Oh he would need to specialize in color too. I'm already starting my hunt hoping to find him. I'm thinking if he exists it will take 5+ years to find Of course I had to pick one of the hardest hair colors to keep up on. In the meantime if anyone knows a great colorist that doesn't charge an arm and a leg I'd be happy to hear that suggestion too
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ShannonSoBe; 06-12-2016 at 07:06 PM.

Default Re: Are There Any Good Looking, Straight, Skilled, Male Hair Dressers In Miami?

Anthony Gonzales, Anthony G salon. It's out in Weh-cheh-tuh. But well worth the drive. his specialty is color. tell him Matt Meltzer referred you.

Default Re: Are There Any Good Looking, Straight, Skilled, Male Hair Dressers In Miami?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Meltzer View Post
    Anthony Gonzales, Anthony G salon. It's out in Weh-cheh-tuh. But well worth the drive. his specialty is color. tell him Matt Meltzer referred you.

Thanks!

Sheenon at Atma in SoBe. Hot and straight

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Sheenon at Atma in SoBe. Hot and straight
    thanks!

Hahah It would be Sheenon & Shannon. feel like I'm going to be doing a tour de stylist in Miami each time I get my roots done. I feel like nobody can lift my root color enough or close enough to my scalp. Maybe Im just insatiable :p
    Last edited by ShannonSoBe; 06-20-2016 at 08:34 PM.
    Jess likes this.